United States Military Pack (Build 41)

W.Williams

poster.png

United States Military Pack V2.3

Created by W.Williams

What does it do ?

This mod adds modern camouflage for Project Zomboid.

Screens In-Game

Spoiler

USMP_P1.thumb.jpg.4222f203a1043637ca1a3b9eb3482872.jpgUSMP_P2.thumb.jpg.cb5aef6096d11749c4d9d52baa4dc567.jpgUSMP_P3.thumb.jpg.9025f2c908e9fb50d8488a2b8af2abfc.jpg

Features

- Equipment with UCP camouflage

- Modern zombie with UCP loadout

- Tactical Pouches with vest

- 3 Professions

List of included items / functions [V2.3]

Spoiler

Equipement

[UCP] IOTV
[UCP] Military Pants
[UCP] Field Shirts
[UCP] Helmet PASGT

Tactical Pouches
- Spawn when IOTV is in your inventory. I choose to not remove it if you remove the IOTV because you will loose stuff inside if you forgot.

Military zombies

Loadout replacement for Army zombies

INFANTRY_USMP1 = IOTV + Military Pants + Field Shirts + Helmet PASGT + Desert Boots

3 Professions

US National Guard
US Army Soldier
JSOC Operator

Change Logs

Spoiler

[V1.1]

- Update weighReduction and capacity of containers [70/80 -> 100]

- Update Tactical Boots's color  [Too dark for the black]

[V1.2]

- Decrease the weight reduction of the bags to 90% because it was too OP
- Decrease drastically the loot availabillity
- Remove 2 obsoletes items [Guillie suits Top and bottoms], may be insert when we can create 3D models on character 

[V1.3]

- Fix bags openning on the floor
- Decrease drastically the loot availabillity on zombies
- Add Spanish and French traduction 

[V1.4]

- Fix fridge problem
- Weight of meta-container set to 0 until i found a way to fix Weight Reduction.

[V1.5]

- Fix the mod, you can acess to fridge and gloves box in cars

[V1.6]

- Fix the mod, you can use vehicle inventory

[V1.7]

- Fix the mod

[V1.8]

- Fix the inventory, adds some items for the 2.0 version

[V1.9]

- Fix the UI's problem

[V2.0]

- Armor module
- Increase weight of IOTV and Platecarrier to match to plate weight for realism.

[V2.1]

- Add weapons and mods (use ORGM scripts)

[V2.2]

- Adds 3 Military Professions

[V2.3]

- Total rework of the mod

Suggestions

Spoiler

Mod To-Do list

Spoiler

- More items in UCP camouflage

- Items in OCP camouflage

- Professions with equipments

Credits

• Brita for the 3D models
Edited by W.Williams

This looks great. Could you please tell me the backpack's weight capacity & weight reduction, where do these items spawn and how rare are they?

Assault Backpack [weightReduction = 100, capacity = 18]

Tactical Backpack [weightReduction = 100, capacity = 26]

Rucksack [weightReduction = 100, capacity = 34]

These items spawn on zombies, police station and gunstore.

For example one item spawn on 1 / 20 zombies and they are more common in police station and gunstore locker, etc...

Can we see some in game screens?

Yes sure, i've post them into the screen's section.

how can i wear leg holster?

You juste have to transfer this item into your main inventory and it's like if you wear it, it's automatic.

So......eh........will these new gears has their correct models, or you will still using the originated models?

What will the helmets do? 

And, is there a limit on the types of  items can be contained in the pistol holsters?

For now, they don't have any models, I don't have the knowledge for create 3D models, only boots, shirt and trousers have their original models with camo color.

The helmet will provide a protection bonus when i will finish my protection system, currently it's just esthetic.

No there are no limits on the types, because it exists several holster with/without pouch, etc... so currently I don't created limits, may be later if the community thinks it's better.

I've just try with these 2 mods and it works for me,  you must have to be on 33.20 on the experimental branch, may be the next update on the stable branch can resolve the problems...

This is a link with the different instructions if you want to be on IWBUS (experimental branch) :
http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

EDIT : My mod works perfectly with the both version 33.19 & 33.20, I think you have a problem with your project zomboid and you're the only person to have this, may be create a new game and retry but I can't help you anymore, sorry   

how can i wear leg holster?

You juste have to transfer this item into your main inventory and it's like if you wear it, it's automatic.

So......eh........will these new gears has their correct models, or you will still using the originated models?

What will the helmets do?

And, is there a limit on the types of items can be contained in the pistol holsters?

For now, they don't have any models, I don't have the knowledge for create 3D models, only boots, shirt and trousers have their original models with camo color.

The helmet will provide a protection bonus when i will finish my protection system, currently it's just esthetic.

No there are no limits on the types, because it exists several holster with/without pouch, etc... so currently I don't created limits, may be later if the community thinks it's better.

I think there is a model loader available in the forum.

By the way,will the armors has usage?

i realy liked your mod.

is there a way weapon magazines can reload from a chest rig.

I can search it, but I think it's block because they're 3 different type of reloading and each one is specific..

May be in an other version

Can you make chest rig as a increment of players' body weight load?For example,an average character's weight load figure is 16,no matter the kind of backpack he/she is wearing. And if the character equip a chest rig,his/her weight load figure increases to 18. Would this be a solution for the “reload from a chest rig” problem?

I think there is a model loader available in the forum.

By the way,will the armors has usage?

For the moment, armors stock items but don't have any protection bonus.

Can you make chest rig as a increment of players' body weight load?For example,an average character's weight load figure is 16,no matter the kind of backpack he/she is wearing. And if the character equip a chest rig,his/her weight load figure increases to 18. Would this be a solution for the “reload from a chest rig” problem?

If I want a realistic mod, in real life you put your empty mag into the dump pouch and after you take a mag from your plate carrier and put it into your rifle..

If I increased weight capacity of the player, my plate carrier container will become obsolete and It doesn't correspond to the vision I had for the mod.

The only feature I will add is to directly use mag from the plate carrier, more realist from my point of view.

Version 1.2

- Decrease dratically the loot availabillity
- Remove 2 obsoletes items [Guillie suits Top and bottoms], may be insert when we can create 3D models on character 

Hi bro!

Did u remove normal download? because i cant find anymore the tab for download the mod for

no steam version....can u pls get back?

And i want to said u made really cool mod but the only thing u need to do is add cool skin^^

Yes I upload it, don't worry !

Version 1.2

- Decrease dratically the loot availabillity

Hi bro!

Did u remove normal download? because i cant find anymore the tab for download the mod for

no steam version....can u pls get back?

And i want to said u made really cool mod but the only thing u need to do is add cool skin^^

Yes I upload it, don't worry !

oh ok ty!

but i dont see yet the download tab? did u put it the no steam version? because i see only the download tab for workshop and i cant download from there because i have no steam version!

• W.Williams changed the title to United States Military Pack (Build 41)