Add Antifreeze

Demonic_Kat

Maybe when vehicles are added? Could be overkill, but having to check your fluids and tire pressures every now and then could help preserve the life of the vehicle (assuming they have some sort of durability).

Crashing into zombies with a typical car is likely going to end up with a likely busted radiator that will likely be leaking anti-freeze. After repairs are made the fluids would need to be replenished? For the sake of game-play, this might be too much though.

Clearly vehicles are going to be overpowered no matter how they are implemented so it only makes sense that all the maintenance that is required in reality should be implemented including tire pressure. With options to temporarily fix things with duct tape of course.

Hm. I'm thinking cars are going to be a bit like generators. I do agree they should require a lot of maintenance, but I don't think they'll be overpowered. I think there will be lots of loud cars that attract attention. I also think that they'll break down sometimes and you'll be in your own zombie surrounded coffin. :D