Pain and Exhaustion impeding actions/sprinting

ValueOfGravity

While playing PZ, I realized something: My character will lose its ability to sprint (When not injured) when he's:

A. At Max Exertion.

B. Carrying an Extremely Heavy Load.

C. Exhausted.

Even for a lvl 10 fitness character, that is just too much. I doubt it is humanly possible to run 13+ hours hagging 30.0 weight units worth of logs, bags, weapons and food, excluding the fact of the exertion and tiredness the character endured through when cutting down the trees to get the logs, and also excluding the fact the extremely long distance you'd have to travel to get back to your safehouse from the forest, all this while sprinting. The way this is presented portrays our character as a machine and not a human. Not even the strongest athletes in the world could endure this.

If the previously mentioned journey was traveled with the Agony moodle, it wouldn't change anything. I know it does give you a speed and accuracy debuff, but that's about it. You can still lift 10 logs with no trouble at all. I really think pain should affect a bit more of your actions other than sleeping, such as barricading and building things, grabbing heavy stuff, sneaking, sprinting, etc.

This also goes side to side with the previous point, for when back pain for heavy loads is introduced.