Tripping over corpses

Crotchfire

Having been playing survival, and what with the huge amounts of zombies that unceasingly find their way into my neck of the woods, it's hard not to notice the crazy huge numbers of zombie corpses that are piling up.

I was just thinking that it would make sense for the player to move more slowly over these bodies (and occasionally trip if trying to sprint through them).  Zombies, being less coordinated than they were in life, should be liable to occasionally stumble and fall as they trip themselves over their fallen brethren.

Bonus request: I'd love for a way to craft an axe better than the raw axe... the normal axes are rare enough and raw axes are pretty good but you go through them really quickly.  Failing that, it'd be nice if you could break a regular stone into a chipped stone with a hammer.

Having been playing survival, and what with the huge amounts of zombies that unceasingly find their way into my neck of the woods, it's hard not to notice the crazy huge numbers of zombie corpses that are piling up.

I was just thinking that it would make sense for the player to move more slowly over these bodies (and occasionally trip if trying to sprint through them).  Zombies, being less coordinated than they were in life, should be liable to occasionally stumble and fall as they trip themselves over their fallen brethren.

Bonus request: I'd love for a way to craft an axe better than the raw axe... the normal axes are rare enough and raw axes are pretty good but you go through them really quickly.  Failing that, it'd be nice if you could break a regular stone into a chipped stone with a hammer.

Most likely some of this will come with build 33 (axe crafting) and 34 (tripping), but its not 100% confirmed so dont quote me on that. Just cross fingers and have a hope :)

This mod is what you want:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/15045-craftable-and-sharpen-axes/