The Mall - Game performance problem

Zentharius

Here is the problem: When my character runs in the mall the game doesn’t fallow him in terms of refreshing screen. So basically it is possible to run into and in 'fog of war' (this black fog that represents parts of the map that are unseen by character). The biggest problem in this is that zombies that are in 'fog' don't act normally. They will not respond to firing shotgun or running character (they just ignore this, like their memory and senses are not present while being in the fog). Plus (probably) it is possible to spawn big group of zombies on top of character (one may run into the fog, than stop allowing game to refresh screen... and oops! one actually stopped inside big cluster of lovely zeds!) - that is bad I suppose :rolleyes: .

Inside the mall game also has problems when character turns, or even while scavenging containers (random hiccups)

I've tested it and it appears that even in game with no zombies the same situation happens.

Do you have this problem or is it just me? Is there solution?

Also, no my PC is strong enough to run A+ titles (eg. Witcher 3) with good settings, so this is not problem with hardware.

Well its not hardware for sure.

The mall runs fine on a i3 with integrated graphics (tested). 

BUT it does not run on a Pentium D945 and a GT730SL-series. PC is nearing the sound of a jet plane taking off. It outpreforms the washing machine (quite an old one) in terms of loudness.

Most likely NOT a hardware problem on your side.

Just to be safe post the specs please.

Also, no my PC is strong enough to run A+ titles (eg. Witcher 3) with good settings, so this is not problem with hardware.

Everytime someone states this, rather than posting their specs, a support tech dies.

Ok, here we go:

amd phenom ii x4 955 3 2ghz

2x4gb ddr ram

nvidia geforce gtx 760

PZ is installed on ssd drive

It appears that this is only my problem. That’s actually surprise for me :D I thought that everyone will post " it's ok I have the same problem Devs are working on it". Is it possible to move this topic to PZ support forum? Sorry for posting it here, I didn’t expect that this will be complicated/unexpected issue.

Archived