Build 32, filling gas cans.

Bodular

So I have set up my Generator but don't seem to be able to fill gas cans at stations. The power is out so I tried to set up a Generator at the gas station but it hasn't done me any good.

Can we just not get gas when the power is out? I didn't attempt it when the power was on!

Cheers survivors!

Cheers folks!

Yeah it is pretty harsh you have to rush for that!!! I don't think I'll be putting to much effort into the whole generator thing from now on, seems like a lot of effort for only a short term perk! may be worth a try with some cars in the siphon :D

Well, my poor folk had to live without power before build 32 anyhow. Can't wait to give some noise makers a try still!

Edit: So the plan now is to totally just use these generators in the winter when we can't grow fresh food, I guess so long as you are super careful with when you use them they could be cool :D

no way gas cans can be enough for a winter, i think that with all the gas cans in the whole map you can run a generator for about two weeks (in signle player).
a generator drains 25% of its maximum capacity to run for a whole day (necessary for the fridge), with each gas can you'll refill 40% of the maximum capacity of the generator. there's no point at all for me to use them at the moment. another fact is that gas pumps are filled with a finite amount of gas, so it's not like you'll be able to exploit it or something...
in multiplayer generators aren't a thing at all

I have had the Generator running on the multiplayer server I have up. Using lights and the fridge works with it on to, just goanna go grab a screenie.

Edit: I can't seem to paste! D:

Going all out with typing!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/443952422807354642/4F91251AFCF3673D16E1F8C07B837D0E8836A982/

And yeah!!! after a little thought, I figure running it just threw winter is the plan! :D

so basically you can fill gas cans from the gas station ? if so then collecting the empty (( and filled )) gas cans can save you in the winter  for keeping your food from rotting ... it will be nice if they gave they power more uses like an electric fence or nerfing the gas draining  from the generator even for the heat allowing us to take heaters or make ones with electric skill for keeping the cold out , just