Funny Bug

Migoxiss

Question

Hey :D

So I wanted to play a little more Zomboid. As I was opening the save file, funny things occurred. First I had two loading screens. The first one loaded up, then I heard footsteps so I was in the game. But again there were two screens. Then My Character was heavily encumbered. My hole Inventory duplicated itself :P Maybe I did something wrong with my impatience and just clicked too many times :D And if that all was not too funny, as I entered my safe house my screen suddenly became all black, as seen in the second screenshot. Just wanted to point this out, its nothing dramatic but still :)

EDIT: Also my character has no face for some odd reason many mac users have that problem :D

post-7755-0-49863300-1435833542_thumb.pn

post-7755-0-66092900-1435833553_thumb.pn

5 answers to this question

This just happened to me on a character I created last night. Everything was fine last night.. But when I went to play her again just now I had two loading screens and finally loaded in to a heavily encumbered character with a duplicated inventory. Talk about a downer, because I'd rather earn my spoils by pillaging the town! Now by my spoils multiplying while I sleep! :P

Archived