Cannot make Cake Batter or Bread Dough

Blake81

I've gotten myself all of the ingredients and tools, as well as a maxed up Cooking. And yet, I cannot make either Cake Batter or Bread Dough. Were these recipes removed? Are the ones in the PZWiki wrong? Or is this all happening because The CAke Is a liE? :P

Pretty sure these now have to be learned, or are tied to a specific profession (assuming we're talking about Build 32).

Hm, didn't knew, but it makes sense. Still, there are Bakery/Cooking/Kitchen Magazines to learn this at somewhere? Or is this just a Chef/Burger Flipper-only thing now?

I'm using Abundant on all 3 types of loot, and I haven't seen any of them (Heck, the Electrician and Engineer magazines are already rarer than hen's teeth).

Having similar problem. Though cannot create any traps, have a bunch of sturdy sticks and twine and no option to craft a stick trap. Even craft UI has no traps anywhere. Though i remember i could do them yesterday or day before(which save is lost due groin bite)

Meat is out of menu for now i suppose :<

I'm pretty sure that cake/pie making is level specific. Level one cooking is more so not burning your food rather than cooking masterpieces. Similar to trap making. Level one is just setting down mouse traps without pinching your fingers, it takes higher level trapping (and carpentry) to make traps yourself.

well i checked park ranger has knowledge of all traps. He has starting trapping lvl2.

Yet, if you do not pick any trapping trait of prof its going to be really painfull level upping. Reading trapping for begginers book doesnt help with traps craft, so you are stuck with ONLY mouse traps which are extremely rare. That is compared to starter stick and box traps.

Though i suspect traps now might have those design books like engineer and electrician craft books. They are also extremely rare and unlock one specific design.

Have no idea where to check which version is true

Archived