LOTS of lag on a high end gaming computer

Conman9910

Question

Hey everyone! So this is going to be a fairly long explanation so please bear with me! So I bought the game way back when the zombies still looked like aliens. I loved it! Once the new update came out I was super pumped downloaded it only to find out that I was having some fairly big lag issues. Now in the title when I say a high end computer I mean windows 8 with i7 and one of the best radeon on cards. It can run games like just cause 2 and arma 2 with no lag on high quality settings. When there were aliens in the game I had no lag what so ever. Anyways I noticed what would happen with the game is there would be no lag for about 10 seconds and then lag for about 3. On top of that sometimes the game would crash and it wild say my lovely radeon card stopped working and recovered. I have everything updated including my java. With a 2d java game I shoudl have no lag what so ever. Can someone please give me a fix to this? Thanks

Hey everyone! So this is going to be a fairly long explanation so please bear with me! So I bought the game way back when the zombies still looked like aliens. I loved it! Once the new update came out I was super pumped downloaded it only to find out that I was having some fairly big lag issues. Now in the title when I say a high end computer I mean windows 8 with i7 and one of the best radeon on cards. It can run games like just cause 2 and arma 2 with no lag on high quality settings. When there were aliens in the game I had no lag what so ever. Anyways I noticed what would happen with the game is there would be no lag for about 10 seconds and then lag for about 3. On top of that sometimes the game would crash and it wild say my lovely radeon card stopped working and recovered. I have everything updated including my java. With a 2d java game I shoudl have no lag what so ever. Can someone please give me a fix to this? Thanks

Sounds like you got some issue with your gpu drivers

Unfortunately, Project Zomboid is quite intensive of an application, despite being 2D.

You can disable OpenGL triple buffering, AA, and set any quality options to "performance" in an attempt to improve your performance, but this has only mixed results.

You can also increase graphics memory in the in-game Options menu (a restart is required), as well as enable or disable multi-core. Reducing resolution may also help.

Use Perfmon to monitor hard drive access to see if that's the source of your lag.

Which version of PZ are you playing? The one on Desura, the normal version on Steam, the beta version on Steam, something else?

Edit: also, your lovely Radeon card stopping working and recovering is a graphics driver crash. It'd be nice to see your dxdiag output at this point. Press Win+R, type dxdiag and press enter, then press "Save All Information..." in the program that pops up, open the text file you just saved, and paste its contents here between spoiler tags, like so:

[spoiler]Your stuff goes here[/spoiler]

Unfortunately, Project Zomboid is quite intensive of an application, despite being 2D.

You can disable OpenGL triple buffering, AA, and set any quality options to "performance" in an attempt to improve your performance, but this has only mixed results.

You can also increase graphics memory in the in-game Options menu (a restart is required), as well as enable or disable multi-core. Reducing resolution may also help.

Use Perfmon to monitor hard drive access to see if that's the source of your lag.

So I don't know if this will help but I went in to in game options and it said shaders not supported.

Which version of PZ are you playing? The one on Desura, the normal version on Steam, the beta version on Steam, something else?

Edit: also, your lovely Radeon card stopping working and recovering is a graphics driver crash. It'd be nice to see your dxdiag output at this point. Press Win+R, type dxdiag and press enter, then press "Save All Information..." in the program that pops up, open the text file you just saved, and paste its contents here between spoiler tags, like so:

Im playin the one on desura. Id be all ears if I could get the one on steam for free cuz I bought the desura one. Because every game I play on my computer is on steam except for pz. And idk why but it didn't crash again. So im not sure if its like this because its in alpha or what. And one last thing does it matter what kind I choose at the start like 32 64 and the compatibibily modes? Please help so I can start playing this game again.

It'd be nice to see your dxdiag output at this point. Press Win+R, type dxdiag and press enter, then press "Save All Information..." in the program that pops up, open the text file you just saved, and paste its contents here between spoiler tags, like so:

Ok, so i got this game yesterday, wanted it for a while but had other games to get through first........man am i disappointed, i have tried everything mentioned on every forum i can find regarding these FPS issues, i constantly spike every time i move from 60 FPS all the way down to 8 FPS,  whether their are zombies or no zombies, if i move i get a huge FPS drop, i have a pretty good gaming rig set up here, running everything from WoW to Far Cry 3 at a stable 60 FPS,  i have an AMD Phantom II x6 8GB with 64 bit OS and my Graphic card is a ATI Radeon HD 5870. I am running nothing else when trying to play the game.(other than MSI which i have tried turning off and still no change)

I have tried no UI, with UI, in all video memory settings and also combined them with full screen and windowed mode along with all the different resolution settings, along with pressing "G" in game to change the graphics settings its extremely frustrating.

Its a pretty decent set up, not amazing but should be good enough to enjoy this game but i can't, as it stand it was a complete waste of money, i understand this is still in Alpha but comparing this to other games i am currently playing in Alpha (Unepic, Prison Architect etc) this is a huge let down,. I really hope you guys get this fixed, i think the game looks awesome and i am still excited to play it even after these issues.

If anyone has any ideas i would be grateful.

Nayr

EzPzJoystiq 

Ok, so i got this game yesterday, wanted it for a while but had other games to get through first........man am i disappointed, i have tried everything mentioned on every forum i can find regarding these FPS issues, i constantly spike every time i move from 60 FPS all the way down to 8 FPS,  whether their are zombies or no zombies, if i move i get a huge FPS drop, i have a pretty good gaming rig set up here, running everything from WoW to Far Cry 3 at a stable 60 FPS,  i have an AMD Phantom II x6 8GB with 64 bit OS and my Graphic card is a ATI Radeon HD 5870. I am running nothing else when trying to play the game.(other than MSI which i have tried turning off and still no change)

I have tried no UI, with UI, in all video memory settings and also combined them with full screen and windowed mode along with all the different resolution settings, along with pressing "G" in game to change the graphics settings its extremely frustrating.

Its a pretty decent set up, not amazing but should be good enough to enjoy this game but i can't, as it stand it was a complete waste of money, i understand this is still in Alpha but comparing this to other games i am currently playing in Alpha (Unepic, Prison Architect etc) this is a huge let down,. I really hope you guys get this fixed, i think the game looks awesome and i am still excited to play it even after these issues.

If anyone has any ideas i would be grateful.

Nayr

EzPzJoystiq 

Read the original post and either follow its instructions or don't post in it.

Moved here.

So it seems like now the whole driver has been scrwed now its crashing when im on the internet but her it is. This has happened before and I left it and it went away after about 1 week.

This is te crash file on just being on the forum

------------------Time of this report: 9/10/2013, 16:00:14       Machine name: CONNORSLAPTOP   Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.130531-1504)           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard       System Model: HP ENVY m6 Notebook PC               BIOS: F.25          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.2GHz             Memory: 8192MB RAMAvailable OS Memory: 8088MB RAM          Page File: 2422MB used, 13858MB available        Windows Dir: C:\Windows    DirectX Version: DirectX 11DX Setup Parameters: Not found   User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled     DxDiag Version: 6.02.9200.16384 64bit Unicode------------DxDiag Notes------------      Display Tab 1: No problems found.        Sound Tab 1: No problems found.          Input Tab: No problems found.--------------------DirectX Debug Levels--------------------Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)---------------Display Devices---------------          Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000       Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.          Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family           DAC type: Internal        Device Type: Full Device         Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_09     Display Memory: 5842 MB   Dedicated Memory: 2054 MB      Shared Memory: 3788 MB       Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)       Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor      Monitor Model: unknown         Monitor Id: CMN15B6        Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (60.025Hz)        Output Type: Internal        Driver Name: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igdumd32,igd10umd32,igd10umd32Driver File Version: 9.17.0010.2817 (English)     Driver Version: 8.982.6.0        DDI Version: 11     Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1       Driver Model: WDDM 1.2Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: Thread group  Driver Attributes: Final Retail   Driver Date/Size: 7/24/2012 23:08:50, 8281600 bytes        WHQL Logo'd: n/a    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a  Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4226-11CF-F877-AF38B7C2C535}          Vendor ID: 0x8086          Device ID: 0x0166          SubSys ID: 0x18A5103C        Revision ID: 0x0009 Driver Strong Name: oem5.inf:cb0ae414cf1b37ea:iIVBM1ML_PROXY:8.982.6.0:pci\ven_8086&dev_0166&subsys_18a5103c     Rank Of Driver: 00E00001        Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C        DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD  DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT    Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend       D3D9 Overlay: Supported            DXVA-HD: Supported       DDraw Status: Enabled         D3D Status: Enabled         AGP Status: Enabled-------------Sound Devices-------------            Description: Speakers and Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes            Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E0&SUBSYS_103C18A5&REV_1001        Manufacturer ID: 1             Product ID: 100                   Type: WDM            Driver Name: stwrt64.sys         Driver Version: 6.10.6417.0000 (English)      Driver Attributes: Final Retail            WHQL Logo'd: n/a          Date and Size: 7/21/2012 10:30:36, 540160 bytes            Other Files:        Driver Provider: IDT         HW Accel Level: Basic              Cap Flags: 0x0    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0              HW Memory: 0       Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No   I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, NoSensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No---------------------Sound Capture Devices---------------------            Description: Internal Mic (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)  Default Sound Capture: Yes  Default Voice Capture: Yes            Driver Name: stwrt64.sys         Driver Version: 6.10.6417.0000 (English)      Driver Attributes: Final Retail          Date and Size: 7/21/2012 10:30:36, 540160 bytes              Cap Flags: 0x0           Format Flags: 0x0            Description: Stereo Mix (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)  Default Sound Capture: No  Default Voice Capture: No            Driver Name: stwrt64.sys         Driver Version: 6.10.6417.0000 (English)      Driver Attributes: Final Retail          Date and Size: 7/21/2012 10:30:36, 540160 bytes              Cap Flags: 0x0           Format Flags: 0x0-------------------DirectInput Devices-------------------      Device Name: Mouse         Attached: 1    Controller ID: n/aVendor/Product ID: n/a        FF Driver: n/a      Device Name: Keyboard         Attached: 1    Controller ID: n/aVendor/Product ID: n/a        FF Driver: n/a      Device Name: HP Wireless Button Driver         Attached: 1    Controller ID: 0x0Vendor/Product ID: 0x0001, 0x0001        FF Driver: n/aPoll w/ Interrupt: No-----------USB Devices-----------+ USB Root Hub| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20| Service: usbhub| Driver: usbhub.sys, 2/2/2013 05:19:44, 496872 bytes| Driver: usbd.sys, 9/20/2012 01:55:32, 21736 bytes|+-+ Generic USB Hub| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002| | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09| | Service: usbhub| | Driver: usbhub.sys, 2/2/2013 05:19:44, 496872 bytes| | Driver: usbd.sys, 9/20/2012 01:55:32, 21736 bytes----------------Gameport Devices----------------------------PS/2 Devices------------+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard| Matching Device ID: *PNP0303| Service: i8042prt| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/25/2012 20:28:51, 112640 bytes| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/25/2012 23:00:52, 48368 bytes|+ HP SMBUS TouchPad| Matching Device ID: *syn1e76| Upper Filters: SynTP| Service: i8042prt| Driver: SynTP.sys, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 448312 bytes| Driver: SynTPAPI.dll, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 228664 bytes| Driver: SynCOM.dll, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 1046328 bytes| Driver: syndata.bin, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 1048576 bytes| Driver: SynTPRes.dll, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 12327736 bytes| Driver: SynTPCpl.dll, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 1951544 bytes| Driver: SynCntxt.rtf, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 11478874 bytes| Driver: SynZMetr.exe, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 253240 bytes| Driver: SynMood.exe, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 245048 bytes| Driver: SynTPEnh.exe, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 2916152 bytes| Driver: SynTPCOM.dll, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 124728 bytes| Driver: Tutorial.exe, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 339256 bytes| Driver: InstNT.exe, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 227128 bytes| Driver: SynISDLL.dll, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 232760 bytes| Driver: SynUnst.ini, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 1395966 bytes| Driver: SynTPHelper.exe, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 123704 bytes| Driver: SynPivotRotate.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 770663 bytes| Driver: SynChiralRotate.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 382277 bytes| Driver: SynFlick.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 737975 bytes| Driver: SynPinch.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 286463 bytes| Driver: SynMomentum.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 246230 bytes| Driver: SynLinearVHScroll.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 929103 bytes| Driver: SynChiralVHScroll.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 1620778 bytes| Driver: SynTwoFingerVHScroll.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 746464 bytes| Driver: SynPivotRotate_ChiralRotate.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 1142810 bytes| Driver: SynThreeFingerFlick.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 633621 bytes| Driver: SynThreeFingersDown.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 215907 bytes| Driver: SynTwistRotate.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 1826816 bytes| Driver: SynChiralTwistRotate.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 2998272 bytes| Driver: StaticImg.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 968 bytes| Driver: StaticImg.png, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 107143 bytes| Driver: SynSysDetect.js, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 1419 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 336563 bytes| Driver: Syn3FingerFlick.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 571445 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlick.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 795115 bytes| Driver: Syn4FFlickVNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 628121 bytes| Driver: SynSmartSenseNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 358939 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDown.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 426019 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDownNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 291835 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickLeftRight.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 588931 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickLeftRightNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 588931 bytes| Driver: Syn3FingerPress.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 112893 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotion.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 325411 bytes| Driver: SynLinearScrolling.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 258289 bytes| Driver: SynMomentum.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 146439 bytes| Driver: SynMomentumScrolling.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 604961 bytes| Driver: SynPinchZoom.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 426019 bytes| Driver: SynBlackScreen.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 14729 bytes| Driver: SynPivotRotate.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 481959 bytes| Driver: SynTwistRotate.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 437231 bytes| Driver: SynCoverGesture.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 146469 bytes| Driver: SynChiralRotate.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 191197 bytes| Driver: SynChiralScrolling.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 783933 bytes| Driver: SynCoastingScrolling.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 381321 bytes| Driver: SynPointing.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 124105 bytes| Driver: SynPalmCheck.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 370121 bytes| Driver: SynSensitivity.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 258349 bytes| Driver: SynWindowConstrained.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 336659 bytes| Driver: SynSlowMotion.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 1145627 bytes| Driver: SynConstrainedMotion.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 414981 bytes| Driver: SynTapping.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 79347 bytes| Driver: SynButtons.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 79377 bytes| Driver: SynTouchStykSelect.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 124105 bytes| Driver: SynTouchStykButton.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 135287 bytes| Driver: SynTouchStykSensitivity.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 224779 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotionDragging.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 90529 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotionFixedSpeed.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 90529 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotionPointing.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 68165 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotionPressure.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 101711 bytes| Driver: SynNoButtons.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 45741 bytes| Driver: SynTapZones.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 135257 bytes| Driver: SynLinearHScrolling.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 224713 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerHScrolling.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 291805 bytes| Driver: SynTapHoldToDrag.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 79347 bytes| Driver: SynTapLockingDrag.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 135287 bytes| Driver: Syn1FingerClickNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 68165 bytes| Driver: Syn1FingerClickDrag.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 330277 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerClickDrag.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 651665 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerRightClickNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 101711 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerFlickNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 437261 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerFlickLRNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 317431 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerHScrollingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 280623 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerScrollingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 314199 bytes| Driver: Syn3FingerFlickNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 537899 bytes| Driver: Syn3FingerPressNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 101711 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 426049 bytes| Driver: SynButtonsNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 79377 bytes| Driver: SynChiralRotateNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 180015 bytes| Driver: SynChiralScrollingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 750387 bytes| Driver: SynCoastingScrollingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 370139 bytes| Driver: SynConstrainedMotionNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 392617 bytes| Driver: SynCoverGestureNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 135287 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotionDraggingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 90529 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotionFixedSpeedNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 90529 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotionNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 314229 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotionPointingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 68165 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotionPressureNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 101711 bytes| Driver: SynLinearHScrollingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 202349 bytes| Driver: SynLinearScrollingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 247107 bytes| Driver: SynMomentumNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 135257 bytes| Driver: SynMomentumScrollingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 582597 bytes| Driver: SynPinchZoomNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 414837 bytes| Driver: SynPivotRotateNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 437231 bytes| Driver: SynSensitivityNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 247167 bytes| Driver: SynSlowMotionNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 1090735 bytes| Driver: SynTapHoldToDragNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 79347 bytes| Driver: SynTapLockingDragNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 124105 bytes| Driver: SynTapZonesNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 135257 bytes| Driver: SynTwistRotateNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 448413 bytes| Driver: SynPointingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 124105 bytes| Driver: SynPalmCheckNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 358939 bytes| Driver: SynWindowConstrainedNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 325477 bytes| Driver: SynTappingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 68165 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVHScrolling.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 895723 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVHScrollingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 862177 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerVHCoasting.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 1275941 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerVHCoastingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 1242395 bytes| Driver: SynMomentumVHScrolling.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 683265 bytes| Driver: SynMomentumVHScrollingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 660901 bytes| Driver: SynVHCoasting.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 649779 bytes| Driver: SynVHCoastingNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 593869 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerHScrolling_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 354811 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerHScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 376913 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 874268 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 796911 bytes| Driver: SynChiralScrolling_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 741716 bytes| Driver: SynChiralScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 752767 bytes| Driver: SynLinearHScrolling_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 244301 bytes| Driver: SynLinearHScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 266403 bytes| Driver: SynLinearScrolling_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 244331 bytes| Driver: SynLinearScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 233280 bytes| Driver: SynPivotRotate_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 465381 bytes| Driver: SynPivotRotateNB_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 476432 bytes| Driver: SynTwistRotate_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 432228 bytes| Driver: SynTwistRotateNB_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 410126 bytes| Driver: SynEdgePulls.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 365982 bytes| Driver: SynEdgePullsNB.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 343880 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlick_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 598023 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickNB_win8.wmv, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 564870 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 2323 bytes| Driver: Syn2FingerFlick.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 2319 bytes| Driver: Syn3FingerFlick.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 2319 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlick.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 2319 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDown.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 2325 bytes| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickLeftRight.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 2328 bytes| Driver: Syn3FingerPress.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:56, 2319 bytes| Driver: SynEdgeMotion.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 2317 bytes| Driver: SynMomentum.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 2315 bytes| Driver: SynPinchZoom.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 2316 bytes| Driver: SynRotating.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 2315 bytes| Driver: SynTwistRotate.html, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 2318 bytes| Driver: SynCoverGesture.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 2319 bytes| Driver: SynAccessibility.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 2320 bytes| Driver: SynSmartSense.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 2317 bytes| Driver: SynButtons.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:57, 2314 bytes| Driver: SynClicking.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 2315 bytes| Driver: SynMultiFingerGestures.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 2326 bytes| Driver: SynPalmCheck.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 2316 bytes| Driver: SynPointing.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 2315 bytes| Driver: SynScrolling.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 2316 bytes| Driver: SynSensitivity.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 2318 bytes| Driver: SynTapping.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 2314 bytes| Driver: SynTouchStykButton.html, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 2322 bytes| Driver: SynTouchStykSelect.html, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 2322 bytes| Driver: SynTouchStykSensitivity.html, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 2327 bytes| Driver: SynScrollingVertical.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 2324 bytes| Driver: SynScrollingHorizontal.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 2326 bytes| Driver: SynScrollingChiral.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:59, 2322 bytes| Driver: SynLockingDrags.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 2319 bytes| Driver: SynEdgePulls.html, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 2316 bytes| Driver: SynLinearVScroll.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 518694 bytes| Driver: Ckp2FingerScrolling.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 382935 bytes| Driver: Ckp3FingerDown.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 153456 bytes| Driver: Ckp3FingerFlick.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 569095 bytes| Driver: CkpChiralMotion.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 420858 bytes| Driver: CkpClickDrag.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 271447 bytes| Driver: CkpLinearScroll.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 427998 bytes| Driver: CkpLRClick.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 284073 bytes| Driver: CkpMomentum.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 328085 bytes| Driver: CkpPinch.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 309339 bytes| Driver: CkpPivotRotate.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 605893 bytes| Driver: CkpPivotRotate2.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 779912 bytes| Driver: CkpTouchpadDisable.mpg, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 293736 bytes| Driver: SynCOM.dll, 5/5/2013 21:00:58, 535864 bytes| Driver: SynTPCOM.dll, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 113976 bytes| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/25/2012 20:28:51, 112640 bytes| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/25/2012 23:00:55, 45808 bytes| Driver: SynTPCo13.dll, 5/5/2013 21:01:00, 177976 bytes| Driver: WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 8/9/2012 20:29:54, 1721576 bytes------------------------Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives------------------------      Drive: C: Free Space: 752.5 GBTotal Space: 923.3 GBFile System: NTFS      Model: Hitachi HTS541010A9E680      Drive: D: Free Space: 3.4 GBTotal Space: 29.8 GBFile System: NTFS      Model: Hitachi HTS541010A9E680      Drive: E:      Model: hp DVD RAM UJ8C2     Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.02.9200.16384 (English), 7/25/2012 20:26:36, 174080 bytes--------------System Devices--------------     Name: Intel(R) HM77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E57Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E57&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.02.9200.16384 (English), 7/25/2012 23:00:55, 17136 bytes     Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2DDevice ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.02.9200.16420 (English), 9/20/2012 01:55:32, 79080 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.02.9200.16420 (English), 9/20/2012 01:55:33, 488168 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.02.9200.16518 (English), 2/2/2013 05:19:44, 496872 bytes     Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1E12Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E12&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E1   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.02.9200.16384 (English), 7/25/2012 23:00:55, 234224 bytes     Name: Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Express Root Port - 0151Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0151&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.02.9200.16384 (English), 7/25/2012 23:00:55, 234224 bytes     Name: Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_40628086&REV_C4\4&1AA134EC&0&00E1   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETwew00.sys, 15.05.0000.0042 (English), 8/7/2012 16:51:58, 4273192 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Netwfw00.dat, 8/7/2012 16:50:28, 6173624 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Netwcw00.dll, 15.01.0000.0011 (English), 2/17/2012 00:34:58, 885520 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Netwrw00.dll, 15.01.0000.0011 (English), 2/17/2012 00:35:00, 3381008 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vwifibus.sys, 6.02.9200.16384 (English), 7/25/2012 20:27:54, 24064 bytes     Name: Radeon (TM) HD 7670MDevice ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6840&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_00\4&971FB1D&0&0008   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1253 (English), 8/1/2012 13:54:18, 10280960 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 8/1/2012 11:07:38, 53248 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 8/1/2012 11:09:30, 368640 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd64.dll, 9.14.0010.0924 (English), 8/1/2012 11:20:38, 6676480 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0363 (English), 8/1/2012 11:55:22, 4266496 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0023 (English), 8/1/2012 12:04:40, 120320 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 4/12/2012 02:30:10, 637743 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/1/2012 11:28:16, 56320 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/1/2012 11:28:16, 56320 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1106 (English), 8/1/2012 11:10:12, 540160 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 8/1/2012 11:53:50, 3150560 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 8/1/2012 12:04:26, 21504 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 8/1/2012 12:12:02, 163840 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsva.dat, 8/1/2012 11:53:50, 157144 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 8/1/2012 11:53:50, 204952 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1126 (English), 8/1/2012 12:06:02, 239616 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1126 (English), 8/1/2012 12:06:48, 534528 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiedu64.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 8/1/2012 12:04:22, 59392 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidemgy.dll, 2.00.4597.0206 (English), 8/1/2012 12:06:56, 442368 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.11764 (English), 8/1/2012 13:46:16, 24934912 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 8/1/2012 10:22:32, 16034304 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 8/1/2012 10:22:52, 51200 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 8/1/2012 10:22:44, 44544 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipblag.dat, 9/12/2011 05:06:18, 3917 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 8/1/2012 11:08:24, 103936 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 8/1/2012 11:08:38, 129536 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 8/1/2012 11:09:52, 17920 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 8/1/2012 11:09:44, 41984 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/11/2009 04:35:30, 118784 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 8/1/2012 12:13:12, 268728 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0451 (English), 8/1/2012 11:47:18, 7052288 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 9.14.0010.0924 (English), 8/1/2012 14:00:50, 5538984 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0363 (English), 8/1/2012 11:47:34, 4751872 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/1/2012 11:28:12, 56832 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 8/1/2012 11:28:12, 56832 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 6.14.0010.1106 (English), 8/1/2012 11:10:04, 368640 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 8/1/2012 11:46:06, 3187136 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 8/1/2012 11:53:50, 157144 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 8/1/2012 11:53:50, 204952 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 8/1/2012 12:04:18, 43520 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.11764 (English), 8/1/2012 13:17:02, 20546560 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0451 (English), 8/1/2012 12:03:36, 6430208 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 8/1/2012 10:18:14, 13605888 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 8/1/2012 10:22:50, 46080 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1741 (English), 8/1/2012 10:22:42, 44032 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atipblag.dat, 9/12/2011 05:06:18, 3917 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 8/1/2012 11:08:16, 83456 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 8/1/2012 11:08:32, 109568 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 8/1/2012 11:09:38, 33280 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6268 (English), 8/1/2012 11:09:48, 14848 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 8/1/2012 12:13:12, 268728 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 7/15/2012 16:33:20, 38557 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1140 (English), 8/1/2012 12:10:04, 1111040 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1140 (English), 8/1/2012 12:11:54, 927232 bytes   Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/1/2012 10:36:30, 147968 bytes   Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/1/2012 10:36:54, 173056 bytes   Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/1/2012 12:17:04, 149504 bytes   Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/1/2012 12:17:34, 184320 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\coinst_8.982.6.dll, 1.00.0004.0007 (English), 8/1/2012 11:17:22, 70144 bytes     Name: 3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0154Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0154&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00   Driver: n/a     Name: Synaptics SMBus DriverDevice ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Smb_driver_Intel.sys, 16.02.0010.0012 (English), 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 43832 bytes   Driver: C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SmbDrv.ini, 5/5/2013 21:00:55, 5523 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 1.09.7600.16385 (English), 8/9/2012 20:29:54, 1721576 bytes     Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E10&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E0   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.02.9200.16384 (English), 7/25/2012 23:00:55, 234224 bytes     Name: Realtek PCIE CardReaderDevice ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5289&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_01\4&22F70C9F&0&00E0   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RtsBaStor.sys, 6.02.8400.27025 (English), 7/30/2012 19:31:30, 294544 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RtsBaStorIcon.dll, 1.00.0008.0000 (English), 7/30/2012 19:31:30, 9888912 bytes     Name: Intel(R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA RAID ControllerDevice ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_282A&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 11.05.0002.1001 (English), 7/31/2012 13:22:00, 645952 bytes     Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family ControllerDevice ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_0A\4&22F70C9F&0&02E0   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt630x64.sys, 8.03.0730.2012 (English), 7/31/2012 02:04:12, 690832 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\RtNicProp64.dll, 1.02.0000.0004 (English), 7/31/2012 02:04:12, 74344 bytes     Name: Intel(R) Management Engine InterfaceDevice ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys, 8.01.0000.1263 (English), 7/2/2012 17:16:02, 62784 bytes     Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0100 (Microsoft)Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\UCX01000.SYS, 6.02.9200.16628 (English), 6/1/2013 05:29:35, 213248 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 6.02.9200.16628 (English), 6/1/2013 05:29:35, 337152 bytes     Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:30, 8982208 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdumd64.dll, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:50, 8281600 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igd10umd64.dll, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:12, 8505856 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmrt64.dll, 2.03.0000.1008 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:52, 501760 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 2.03.0000.1008 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:50, 482304 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmjit64.dll, 2.03.0000.1008 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:52, 4571136 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IccLibDll_x64.dll, 7/24/2012 23:08:00, 94208 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igcodeckrng700.bin, 7/24/2012 23:08:08, 755048 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igvpkrng700.bin, 7/24/2012 23:09:00, 597244 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igcodeckrng700.bin, 7/24/2012 23:08:08, 755048 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igvpkrng700.bin, 7/24/2012 23:09:00, 597244 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdde64.dll, 7/24/2012 23:08:14, 80896 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdde32.dll, 7/24/2012 23:08:14, 64512 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxs64.vp, 7/24/2012 23:09:00, 16986 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo64.vp, 6/2/2012 08:32:34, 59425 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc64.vp, 6/2/2012 08:32:34, 59230 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg64.vp, 6/2/2012 08:32:34, 59398 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 6/2/2012 08:32:34, 58109 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 6/2/2012 08:32:34, 59104 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 6/2/2012 08:32:34, 58796 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa64.vp, 6/2/2012 08:32:34, 1074 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa64.cpa, 6/2/2012 08:32:34, 1981696 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhcp64.dll, 3.00.0001.0016 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 216064 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhsip64.dll, 3.00.0000.0012 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 524800 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdumd32.dll, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:48, 6718976 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxdv32.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:52, 328192 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igd10umd32.dll, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:10, 6831616 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll, 3.00.0001.0015 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 180224 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll, 3.00.0000.0012 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 519680 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 1.00.0001.0014 (English), 7/24/2012 23:09:00, 276288 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxcmrt32.dll, 2.03.0000.1008 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:52, 604160 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 2.03.0000.1008 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:50, 448512 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxcmjit32.dll, 2.03.0000.1008 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:50, 3776512 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\difx64.exe, 1.04.0002.0000 (English), 7/24/2012 23:07:56, 184640 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccutils.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:00, 110592 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 62976 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 509248 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpph.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 390144 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcpl.cpl, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:52, 126976 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:52, 439296 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdo.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:52, 142336 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 170304 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:00, 398656 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxress.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:56, 9007616 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 440640 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxTMM.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 410624 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\gfxSrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 172544 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUI.exe, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:00, 5899072 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUI.exe.config, 7/24/2012 23:08:00, 264 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IGFXDEVLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 7/24/2012 23:08:52, 9216 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 250688 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxexps.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 28672 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxexps32.dll, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 25088 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrara.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 435712 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrchs.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 428544 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcht.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 429056 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdan.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 437248 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdeu.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 438784 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrenu.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 286208 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxresn.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 439808 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfin.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:56, 438272 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfra.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:56, 439808 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrheb.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:56, 435712 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhrv.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:56, 438784 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrita.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:56, 438784 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrjpn.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:56, 432128 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrkor.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:56, 431104 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnld.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:56, 438784 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnor.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 437760 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrplk.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 438784 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptb.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 437760 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptg.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 438784 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrom.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 439296 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrus.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 439296 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsky.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 438784 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrslv.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 437760 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsve.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 437760 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtha.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 437248 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcsy.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 438272 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrell.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:54, 440320 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhun.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:56, 438272 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtrk.lrc, 8.15.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:58, 437760 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ar-SA.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:56, 165796 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.cs-CZ.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 141977 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.da-DK.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 136862 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.de-DE.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 147095 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.el-GR.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 209499 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.es-ES.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 146959 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.en-US.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 132360 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fi-FI.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 141722 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fr-FR.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 145171 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.he-IL.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 158641 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hr-HR.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 140751 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hu-HU.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 143617 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.it-IT.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 149352 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ja-JP.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 163007 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ko-KR.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 147740 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nb-NO.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 137519 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nl-NL.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 143691 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pl-PL.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 142372 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-BR.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 143964 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-PT.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 142943 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ro-RO.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 145688 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ru-RU.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 193740 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sk-SK.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 141561 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sl-SI.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 137587 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sv-SE.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 142588 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.th-TH.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 223082 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.tr-TR.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 144350 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-CN.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 124369 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-TW.resources, 7/24/2012 23:07:58, 125981 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig7icd64.dll, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:08, 11307008 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\ig7icd32.dll, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:04, 8468480 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD64.dll, 1.02.0001.0000 (English), 7/24/2012 23:09:00, 56832 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 1.01.0000.1003 (English), 7/24/2012 23:09:00, 240128 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdbcl64.dll, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:14, 3582976 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdrcl64.dll, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:44, 25728000 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdfcl64.dll, 8.01.0000.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:30, 27435008 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 1.02.0001.0000 (English), 7/24/2012 23:09:00, 56320 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 1.01.0000.1003 (English), 7/24/2012 23:09:00, 194048 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdbcl32.dll, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:12, 2899968 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdrcl32.dll, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:38, 25704960 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdfcl32.dll, 8.01.0000.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:20, 21816320 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdpmd64.sys, 9.17.0010.2817 (English), 7/24/2012 23:08:30, 8982208 bytes     Name: High Definition Audio ControllerDevice ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.02.9200.16420 (English), 9/20/2012 00:08:44, 71168 bytes     Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_18A5103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.02.9200.16420 (English), 9/20/2012 01:55:32, 79080 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.02.9200.16420 (English), 9/20/2012 01:55:33, 488168 bytes   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.02.9200.16518 (English), 2/2/2013 05:19:44, 496872 bytes------------------DirectShow Filters------------------DirectShow Filters:WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.02.9200.16384WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.02.9200.16384WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.02.9200.16384MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.02.9200.16384Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.02.9200.16496WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.02.9200.16384WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.02.9200.16604Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.02.9200.16384Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.02.9200.16384WD Secure Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WDSecureSourceFilter.dll,3.05.0034.0000DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9200.16384Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9200.16384AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16429DS Video Buffer Filter,0x00200000,1,1,DSBuffer_Video.ax,3.05.0034.0000AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9200.16384StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9200.16384MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9200.16384Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.9200.16384SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9200.16384Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.9200.16384Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9200.16384ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9200.16384Intel® AAC encoder,0x00200000,1,1,intelaac.dll,WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9200.16384VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.02.9200.16384File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9200.16384MainConcept Dolby Digital Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mc_dec_dd_ds.ax,7.04.0000.47388Intel® Mux Renderer,0x00200000,2,0,intelmux.dll,3.05.0034.0000DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.9200.16384Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9200.16384WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9200.16384MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9200.16384DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.9200.16384SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.9200.16628Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.9200.16628MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.02.9200.16384StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.9200.16384Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384WD Audio Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WDAudioFilter.dll,3.05.0034.0000AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Dump,0x00000000,0,0,,Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.8506.0000StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9200.16384Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384WDSource Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WDSourceFilter.dll,3.05.0034.0000AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,WD Silence Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WDSilenceFilter.dll,Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.9200.16384Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.02.9200.16384Intel®WiDi H264 encoder,0x00200000,1,1,h264HWEnc.dll,BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9200.16384MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.02.9200.16384Video Compressors:WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.02.9200.16384WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.02.9200.16384MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.02.9200.16384DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9200.16384MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Audio Compressors:WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.02.9200.16384WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.02.9200.16384IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Audio Capture Sources:Internal Mic (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9200.16384Stereo Mix (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9200.16384PBDA CP Filters:PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9200.16384PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9200.16384PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9200.16384Midi Renderers:Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384WDM Streaming Capture Devices:,0x00000000,0,0,,MuxedIn1,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.02.9200.16384MicIn4,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.02.9200.16384HP Truevision HD,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.02.9200.16384WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:,0x00000000,0,0,,,0x00000000,0,0,,LineOut,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.02.9200.16384BDA Network Providers:Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9200.16384Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.9200.16384Video Capture Sources:HP Truevision HD,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.02.9200.16384Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9200.16384BDA Transport Information Renderers:BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9200.16384MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9200.16384BDA CP/CA Filters:Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.9200.16384Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9200.16384PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9200.16384XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9200.16384WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.02.9200.16384Audio Renderers:Speakers and Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384DirectSound: Speakers and Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384----------------------------Preferred DirectShow Filters----------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectWMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject{64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodecMEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec{78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS{64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectWMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDecMEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject{64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodecWMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject{44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectWMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS{6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodecMEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodecMEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS{20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec{58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec{5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDSMEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS---------------------------Media Foundation Transforms---------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]<category>:  <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>Video Decoders:  AMD D3D11 Hardware MFT Playback Decoder, {17796AEB-0F66-4663-B8FB-99CBEE0224CE}, 0x4, 8, AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001  Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9200.16429  DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 6.02.9200.16496  Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9200.16429  WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 6.02.9200.16604  MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 6.02.9200.16384Video Encoders:  Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 3.12.0007.0013  AMD H.264 Hardware MFT Encoder, {ADC9BC80-0F41-46C6-AB75-D693D793597D}, 0x4, 8, AMDh264Enc64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001  H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 6.02.9200.16420  WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9200.16384Video Effects:  Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 6.02.9200.16384Video Processor:  Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.9200.16420Audio Decoders:  Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.02.9200.16579  WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.02.9200.16384  Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.02.9200.16579  A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16628  GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16628  WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.02.9200.16384  Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.02.9200.16579  WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 6.02.9200.16384  G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16628  IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16628  MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16628Audio Encoders:  MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16628  WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 6.02.9200.16384  Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9200.16384  WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 6.02.9200.16384  Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 6.02.9200.16384Audio Effects:  AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 6.02.9200.16384  Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 6.02.9200.16384Multiplexers:  Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.9200.16437Others:  Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9200.16429--------------------------------------------Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories--------------------------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]EnableEncoders = 1EnableDecoders = 1EnableVideoProcessors = 1-------------------------------------Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers-------------------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred].3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler.ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred.wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferredaudio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferredvideo/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred--------------------------------Media Foundation Scheme Handlers--------------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferredhttp:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handlerhttp:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handlerhttp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredhttpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferredhttpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferredhttps:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferredhttpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferredhttpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredhttpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredmcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredmms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferredms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferredms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferredms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferredrtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredrtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredrtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferredsdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred-------------------------------------Preferred Media Foundation Transforms-------------------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>{00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFTMFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectWMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject{3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFTMFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectKSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}{00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}{53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectKSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject{00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObjectMFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObjectMFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFTMFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}{00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObjectMFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFTMEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFTMFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFTMEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT{33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFTMFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFTMFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObjectMEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject-------------------------------------Disabled Media Foundation Transforms-------------------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]<transform CLSID> ------------------------Disabled Media Sources------------------------[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]<media source CLSID>---------------EVR Power Information---------------Current Setting: {651288E5-A7ED-4076-A96B-6CC62D848FE1} (Balanced)  Quality Flags: 2576    Enabled:    Force throttling    Allow half deinterlace    Allow scaling    Decode Power Usage: 100  Balanced Flags: 1424    Enabled:    Force throttling    Allow batching    Force half deinterlace    Force scaling    Decode Power Usage: 50  PowerFlags: 1424    Enabled:    Force throttling    Allow batching    Force half deinterlace    Force scaling    Decode Power Usage: 0---------------Diagnostics---------------Windows Error Reporting:+++ WER0 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1:P2:P3:P4:P5:P6:P7:P8:P9:P10: +++ WER1 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1:P2:P3:P4:P5:P6:P7:P8:P9:P10: +++ WER2 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1:P2:P3:P4:P5:P6:P7:P8:P9:P10: +++ WER3 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1:P2:P3:P4:P5:P6:P7:P8:P9:P10: +++ WER4 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1:P2:P3:P4:P5:P6:P7:P8:P9:P10: +++ WER5 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1:P2:P3:P4:P5:P6:P7:P8:P9:P10: +++ WER6 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1:P2:P3:P4:P5:P6:P7:P8:P9:P10: +++ WER7 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1:P2:P3:P4:P5:P6:P7:P8:P9:P10: +++ WER8 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1:P2:P3:P4:P5:P6:P7:P8:P9:P10: +++ WER9 +++:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1:P2:P3:P4:P5:P6:P7:P8:P9:P10:

Please use spoiler tags when posting an error log ... especially if it is as long as this one.

It doesn't matter what your computer can run.

It's like saying you can watch DVDs but when you put in a Blu-Ray it doesn't work, even though they're both disks.

The thing is, my computer COULD run Project Zomboid perfectly. That was before the steam builds. The game is still fun to play thought, not as much as before, but it is still fun.