unconsciousness?

lerk

I hope when the devs add this in that they take into account that people don't pass out from sleep deprivation mid activity or while panicked. I recently managed to survive a week (EDIT: without passing out) with roughly 1-3 hours sleep a day while doing heavy activity. Tbf you would have to boost the negatives of sleep deprivation cos in real life you eventually get used to it which wouldn't be too balanced.

I hope when the devs add this in that they take into account that people don't pass out from sleep deprivation mid activity or while panicked. I recently managed to survive a week (EDIT: without passing out) with roughly 1-3 hours sleep a day while doing heavy activity. Tbf you would have to boost the negatives of sleep deprivation cos in real life you eventually get used to it which wouldn't be too balanced.

to some people you don't exactly pass out, but you fall asleep easier.

Do unconsciousness get ever added? Maybe in late versions (0.80-1.0?)

If you get an blunt head trauma, you may dead or unconscious? If your in MP (Or may Npcs) you can get recived? (Sorry for that english skillz)

it would be nice if thier was head trauma, (i think its a nice idea) but its very OP in multiplayer, everyone would be carrying a baseball bat to knock people out then finish them.

It says in the description of the highest level of sleep depv, In danger of passing out. I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't pass out while fighting a zombie or while on the move. As long as you are well watered and well fed, it is pretty easy to overcome sleep dep.