Happiness Moddle?

Maxso

I don't know why being happy makes you physically stronger? There's LOADS of factors to go into this, as with most moodles, and NPCs. If one NPC was depressed and another happy, the depressed one, I feel would be annoyed, or the happy person would get sad and down due to the morale of the other person. Just my two cents. I'd love more moodles. :)

Eeeeh, idk. Hard to say what would make the character happy in the setting. Finding food item while hungry or water when thirsty would work I guess but other than that? Maybe when NPCs come in they could cause some happiness when they return from looting successfully etc.

And it shouldn't add strength, maybe make transferring items and learning faster or something like that but strength? Nope.

Positive happiness moodle could act in a similar way to beta blockers, giving superior panic and stress resistance for a while. It would be more appropriate than bonuses applied to physical traits or skills. I'd also add a mechanic to make your happiness drop when in contact with zombies so that it can't be abused to make yourself into a zombie killing machine. Maybe while the moodle is active any panic or stress "damage" goes to your happiness or something such.

@Svarog, happiness is a very relative thing. Finding a sealed icecream container or chocolate after the world's gone to hell and you got chased by your now-very-murderous neigbor across town might just make you smile.

I don't know why being happy makes you physically stronger? There's LOADS of factors to go into this, as with most moodles, and NPCs. If one NPC was depressed and another happy, the depressed one, I feel would be annoyed, or the happy person would get sad and down due to the morale of the other person. Just my two cents. I'd love more moodles. :)

I usually feel sad, and it make me feel weak, so i thought it could be nice just to keep your character alive and happy

edit: being unhappy may make your character weak