New foods

King jjwpenguin

I know that this may seem like a useless idea from the name but i feel that this would be very useful to the game because of the fact that these provide long lasting yet post power food.

Here is a list of perishables:

• Dried fruit- This doesn't last forever but lasts longer than normal fruit.
  • Pumpkins- These are large grow-able foods that also yield many seeds.

Here is a list of non-perishables:

• trail mix- this provides happiness and hunger and i decently common and can be made with other items.
  • Oats- These are basic items that can be eaten but cause a decrease in happiness. They are used in more crafting.
  • Granola bar- These are like trail mix but a little more compact and are eaten a little bit quicker for less stats.
  • Juice boxes- its like a soda but less happiness and hunger and slightly lighter.
  • crackers- These are small, light, and don't go bad. They can however become stale and give off a decrease in happiness.
  • raisins- These are like dried fruit but they are non perishable and provide less hunger.
  • Pudding cups- These provide a buff to happiness and hunger.
  • Honey- these are used in cooking and do not perish. It also can be eaten raw but provides very little hunger.
  • Rice- These things are very filling but have a low saturation making them good for only a few hours but you can make a lot. 
  • Syrup- This is like honey but instead has few recipes to be used with and has a different sprite.

Now a few extra items and ideas:

• Baking soda- This i have no idea of what its used for in cooking but i know that it can put out fires.
  • poisonous mushrooms- i feel you need to have a certain level to see that these are deadly but have the same sprite as any mushroom.
  • pumpkin and sunflower seeds- These are both plant-able and obtained by the plant itself. Sunflower seeds are foraged while pumpkins are found in packets. When planted the harvested items will be sunflower head or pumpkin. The sunflower head can be turned into seeds and the pumpkin can be used in cooking or yielding seeds. 
  • Certain foods such as apples and such may contain some water in them. This means they would give off a little water when eating so why not give them a little thirst. Some foods don't have them and have negative as already seen in game.

Cooking ideas:

• Roasted seeds- these can either be pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds.
  • Salted seeds- Just like the roasted seeds but they cause a loss in thirst for a little extra hunger.
  • Granola bars- these require either honey, trail mix, and a baking pan or oats, dried fruit/raisins, honey, and baking pan in an oven or heat source.
  • Trail mix- just like granola bars but without the honey and in a bowl in the over.
  • Chocolate trail mix- Take trail mix and add chocolate.
  • oatmeal- Using the oats and other ingredients this can be made.
  • pancakes- This is made in game and can be upgraded to deluxe pancakes with syrup and butter.
  • Chocolate pancakes- Like pancakes but with chocolate added in the process.

This is all i have to add and i would like to hear your thoughts. Thank you for taking the time to read it fully and hear me out.

Now a few extra items and ideas:

• Baking soda- This i have no idea of what its used for in cooking but i know that it can put out fires.

Baking soda needs to be added to this game, mix it with water then the paste can be used to treat burns.

dried fruit is a really good idea, i think it's also possible for players to dry fruits to store them, though i have no knowledge on how to dry/preserve fruits, i just think it might be easy.

and more crops to grow; wheat, rice, maybe even an apple tree?