Varieties in bites

Johnny

So, what do you think when I ask this? I don't know, but its probably something different than what I'm about to say...

But as bites, I mean the size, depth... all that stuff.

Light bite:

(Can be bit when grabbed by a zambie for a second) :-| 

Not so much pain, slightly less chance of infection, but still a chance not worth taking. 

Normal bite:

(Grabbed by a zambie for a few seconds) :shock: 

Moderate pain, bleeding, requires medical attention eventually... And a higher rate of infection than a light bite...

Deep bite:...

(Only when in a group of zambies) :cry: 

Agony, extreme bleeding, requires medical attention NOW (Stitches, disinfectant, bandages), and pretty much no chance of survival...

I want to know what y'all think!!! Share your opinion!  8-)

Peace~

level 3 is too high, would take too long to get there without skill books.

level 2 would be better

True... Also forgot how DAMN HARD, it is to up that skill... But I'm sure their gonna chuck in a few books eventually...

level 3 is too high, would take too long to get there without skill books.

level 2 would be better

True... Also forgot how DAMN HARD, it is to up that skill... But I'm sure their gonna chuck in a few books eventually...

You can get some minor cuts jumping back and forth through broken windows, I do that sometimes by my safehouse. You could also set up some barbed wire for you to climb over. Falling from second stories usually results in factures but those suck, your super slow until it's healed.

I wouldn't recommend the window hopping option unless you got some tweezers, needle and thread though, as I have gotten a shard of glass lodged in my arm already.

I do like the idea though, as it is with proper zombies if I get bitten I just give up imediately no point in waiting to see the zombification status appear anymore, no doubt it's coming! Grab your sawed off-shotgun and head to the mall!