Huge Texture Glitch, Unplayable

TheDoctorLewis

Question

9 answers to this question

The same thing is happening to me to.

Did the game work properly previously on the same OS and driver version? What graphics card do you have? Have you forced any graphics settings from the card's driver options?

Need more information, such as the kind Harakka is asking.

Looks like disabling Multi-core works 

Did the game work properly previously on the same OS and driver version? What graphics card do you have? Have you forced any graphics settings from the card's driver options?

I haven't tried it on my new graphics card, this was the first time.

I have a AMD Radeon HD 7950. It did work on windows 8 previously, yes and I don't believe I have forced any settings.

Is this is in Catalyst Control Center or in-game?

Thank you so much, I disabled the multi-core setting in game, restarted my game and it worked!

I'd recommend deleting the folder C:/Users/YourUserName/Zomboid (where YourUserName is literally whatever your username on your computer is). If you want to save your singleplayer games just drag it to the desktop instead of deleting the whole thing.

Someone else had this happen and fixed it by doing "Verify integrity of game cache" through the game's Properties in the Steam Library view.

I have already done "verify integrity of game cache" twice.

Someone else had this happen and fixed it by doing "Verify integrity of game cache" through the game's Properties in the Steam Library view.

I tried this and it didn't work

Extra picture: http://puu.sh/dldEC/6e7a4ff740.png

Archived