Fence Gate

Gustav

obviously pressing E on a fence gate would open it. unless thats how u get over fence gates in real life.

You don't know meh life! Honestly my friends own scythes and are working on vegi-warfare. They have upgraded a potato gun to a potato cannon and also an avocado shotgun. I need normal friends....

or a life...maybe if you press E enough times it may give you one,or not

obviously pressing E on a fence gate would open it. unless thats how u get over fence gates in real life.

You don't know meh life! Honestly my friends own scythes and are working on vegi-warfare. They have upgraded a potato gun to a potato cannon and also an avocado shotgun. I need normal friends....

I has life... Oh an i know possibly if you spam e it will make you jump it. I know if u spam e with a window you break it.

The thing is, would E be used to open it, or to jump over it?

U WOT M8. You just started a revolution.

I has life... Oh an i know possibly if you spam e it will make you jump it. I know if u spam e with a window you break it.

Maybe we can press "É" or "Ê", or even "&" if that's the case, who knows.