Any good locations for hammers, nails, saws, and boards?

Sorry for not being able to answer your questions but I'll second the question - furthermore, it used to be that you could find hammers and other loot on zombies. Has this been removed because I only could loot their clothes (which is already helpful albeit a little disgusting ^^) in a whole bunch of attempts? 

Best way to get lumber is by swinging an ax at a tree until it goes down and sawing the logs into planks. But yeah, go to the highway and on each end of town you'll found a warehouse with lots of crates inside. You'll almost always find what you need there

Loads of good info in here! Only thing that I would add is to try searching the McCoy Logging Company. There are so many crates there that you are pretty much assured to find at least one axe... unless you are very unlucky. As a side note, I always go to the logging corp to stock up on nails or search for a hammer / saw if I'm having difficulties. 

Loads of good info in here! Only thing that I would add is to try searching the McCoy Logging Company. There are so many crates there that you are pretty much assured to find at least one axe... unless you are very unlucky. As a side note, I always go to the logging corp to stock up on nails or search for a hammer / saw if I'm having difficulties. 

Thank you for the info! I will try to do a loot run to the logging corp!

Archived