The quest for a spiffy Spiffo!

8 posts in this topic

I've been gone from the forums for a good time and have been busy with other things getting life together and all the typical boring rubbish no one wants to sit here and read about. Anyway, I chose to use some of the free time I had to rework some old pictures or I should say revamp the remakes I made in the past. Below I'm just giving a little showcase of the Spiffo pics I did a while ago and revamped recently that and whatever else I do with Spiffo.

Spiffo Surfer

Surfer Spiffo was another pic of Spiffo that wasn't recovered other than a small thumbnail used for a meetup advertisement for TIS a while back.

Origin

v

22Ge1Up.jpg

OLD Remake

v

e84lr9I.png

NEW Revamp

v

0C5L5S8.png

Dunce-hat Spiffo

The dunce hat Spiffo was a old spiffo seen at TIS's visit to Rezzed showing their slide show.

Origin

v

NzLNMkg.png

OLD Remake

v

EVctOTj.png

NEW Revamp

v

FHC0iGy.png

Axe Spiffo

This Spiffo was more of a challenge for myself. It's just a remake of the steam trading card Spiffo imitating Bob/Baldspot but now with the standard Spiffy colors.

Origin

v

ll64cQV.png

NEW

v

3XnkpQD.png

Sleeping-Bag Spiffo 

The Spiffo here was some fun considering at the time the first pic was concept art for a character for paws which was planned to be a game but never got to see the light of day for reasons that'll take time I don't want to explain blah blah blah could be a game in the future, blah blah blah more blah... SPIFFO!

Origin

v

ToJiraJ.png

NEW

v

bLtLGUc.png

Nice, is it a raccoon or a squirrel? Would be possible to do one of those vesting an apron and holding a frying pan? This would show a most "friendly" way of the game haha :D

Nice, is it a raccoon or a squirrel? Would be possible to do one of those vesting an apron and holding a frying pan? This would show a most "friendly" way of the game haha :D

is Spiffo a SQUIRREL? you gotta be kidding, you BETTER be kidding.

Spiffo is THE Raccoon, the one all other Racoons want to be