The Best Idea Ever - Wall Sockets

WeAreBaked

i was thinking more just along the lines of a wall object you can connect to like an oven but provides power...putting them in the 'oven' would recharge something...and it would be just like water you can charge as many batteries as you can before it goes kerplut...would also add ideas like power tools for faster barricading...charing your ipod for music listening(mod im working on involving books) and tons of other stuff :P

* Right clicks wall socket. Use fork on wall socket? Wonder what that does... ^^

Though a more practical way of killing yourself (or as a zombie trap) would be to have a pool of water next to an electrical outlet. Ie if you left the tap running or there's a burst pipe upstairs and water's leaking from the ceiling. Let that sit long enough next to an outlet and you have a deathzone (well possibly, I don't know how deadly a pool is when electrified by your average outlet). ...Though doing that's liable to screw up the electrics, so I wouldn't advise it unless either as a last resort or youknow, not in your actual house. =P

* Right clicks wall socket. Use fork on wall socket? Wonder what that does... ^^

Though a more practical way of killing yourself (or as a zombie trap) would be to have a pool of water next to an electrical outlet. Ie if you left the tap running or there's a burst pipe upstairs and water's leaking from the ceiling. Let that sit long enough next to an outlet and you have a deathzone (well possibly, I don't know how deadly a pool is when electrified by your average outlet). ...Though doing that's liable to screw up the electrics, so I wouldn't advise it unless either as a last resort or youknow, not in your actual house. =P

Yes! That would be a great trap or just another funny way to die. More bad ass way to kill yourself after being bit then going outside killing zombies until you die!

But remember power goes out in like the first 1-2 weeks so not much built on the character not much time spent growing onto that lovable John Blubber with his oily skin and very athletic muscles with a hint of claustrophobia and short tempered.