Bedford map issue

dradan50

Question

I've downloaded the bedford map file several times already. For some reason even though I believe I put this map file after I unzipped it in the correct project zomboid folder, the game still doesn't seem to know that I now have this new map?

I use a mac.

If someone could tell me detail by detail of exactly how your suppose to get this game to recognize that I have this new map to play with, I would greatly appreciate it.

Again I do not use a pc.

I use a mac

from around 2010.

Imac 27 inch  8GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024MB

Operating system, OS X 10.9.3

I have the bedford map file now being recognized by the game. Under the mods section, but it states it's a test of some sort. Furthermore, when I used it as the map of choice to start a new game session under sandbox conditions, and set the terms I wanted, I loaded it up, and it state's it is loading the game, (starts the "this is how you died text) but then seems to stay in the loading screen forever?

After having a ton of problems loading this map into the game, I found that I the game couldn't load the bedford map file I downloaded and added to my mod list.

Here is what the error said

Sorry unexpected error occurred. Press Escape or the left mouse button to exit.

The following file may contain useful information about this error.

/Users/Salar/Zomboid/console.txt

If someone could help me tell me exactly what I need to download and do in order to get this new map running in my game, I would deeply appreciate it.

Thank you

Stephen

I am still having major problems setting up this bedford map file to be recognized by the game?

I should state more specifically. My game registered that I had the file in my mods folder, as it was listed under mods within the game.

When I chose this map though and picked a char and started a new game

After initially loading for a little bit, a unexpected error came up?

So I'm wondering if the bedford map file I downloaded is outdated, and needs to be replaced somewhere?

I would also like to know exactly how to get the game to read this file, so I can start trying out this new map?

Thanks

Stephen

After having a ton of problems loading this map into the game, I found that I the game couldn't load the bedford map file I downloaded and added to my mod list.

If someone could help me tell me exactly what I need to download and do in order to get this new map running in my game, I would deeply appreciate it.

Thank you

Stephen

Thank you

Stephen