Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped playing on it today. I had over 6 crates of goodies and they were all gone in just one reset. Wish I knew that it'd reset, I'd at least bother putting them in my inventory.

yeah i had to reset their was a problem large parts of muldrah where broken 

Yeah I noticed. I had to take a long ass detour to get to Muldraugh because a part of it was broken.

If the server host could delete "Rich C." save for me, or least change the password back, I'd appreciate it. My internet kept going out because of a storm and when I tried returning, someone else was on my account.

I'm under the new name "Rich Co." and can prove that via Steam, from the community on the server, or however else you want me to. Please respond soon, kinda bummed someone took my acct. Thank you for your time.

And until the server host sees this, anyone who sees "Rich C." I suppose you could just kill her on sight :/

If the server host could delete "Rich C." save for me, or least change the password back, I'd appreciate it. My internet kept going out because of a storm and when I tried returning, someone else was on my account.

I'm under the new name "Rich Co." and can prove that via Steam, from the community on the server, or however else you want me to. Please respond soon, kinda bummed someone took my acct. Thank you for your time.

And until the server host sees this, anyone who sees "Rich C." I suppose you could just kill her on sight :/

this sometimes happens ill reboot server now it will fix it

I think it's more likely that maybe the character is stuck in the server..

Still have issues with the server though, I was talking with some of the people on it and they say they'd be willing to donate to increase server stability. Keepings going down at the worst times for me, plus zombies are NO threat, they just flicker and lag around.

Edit - What happened there? Idk. I need to have my other posts deleted, I flagged them.

Edited by Chaz