All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I am working on revising my servers and websites. I will also be updating the Building Pool to Version 2 containing all new buildings made from 2017 - 2019. My goal is to maintain an active updating schedule to keep the pool up to date and will be working towards that in the next week. Lots of awesome new content from the community!
  3. Demergo

proper nutrition

What do you eat to maintain correct weight? I'm cooking fish and cabbage soups now. They, like, the most high-calorie from what I can get. My character now weighs 68 kg and continues to lose weight. What do you recommend from food? preferably from renewable sources
  4. trombonaught

Big Pan Thursdoid

Vid looks beautiful, but +1 for "The Sasha Shitlist."
  5. Enoahe

respawn loot

You can configure it.
  6. Burger_Time

Big Pan Thursdoid

Always wanted to see zombies pulling me into the window as I pass by. Btw I'd absolutely love to see an animation for climbing through not broken window. Currently you just seem to teleport through the chunk of glass everytime you climb through the open window, but maybe instead character should slowly crawl underneath it (Kinda like zombies do in the vid)?
  7. Demergo

Water supply base

a sink in the middle, a barrel X will supply water? 000 0X0 000
  8. Zombie#24

On server restart buildings burn down.

Definitely sounds like a bug. I play on a server with safehouses and all the same mods except (ORGM Silencers/Craft Helper/Log Wall Gates). So if there is some kind of mod conflict, I would start looking at those 3 mods.
  9. Zombie#24

Water supply base

No need. Rain Barrels supplying water from the techniques mentioned above provide clean water at the sink. Yes, you can connect several to one sink.
  10. Last week
  11. nasKo

Big Pan Thursdoid

Howdy all, and happy spring Eastoid festival if you are a participator in such activities. A few bits and bobs this week. Overall a variety of code-level tasks are being done: blending issues being addressed, optimization, cutaway behaviours, items that should be used as weapons but hadn’t been previously, weapons being held when animations are playing and they should be removed… all that fun stuff. Something that might be of worthy of mention, and a quick vid, though are some examples of where the new animations system are highlighting ‘in-between’ states that the game could previously got away with – but now either look weird, or have resulted in a show-stopper bug. A good example of this is when a player either bumped into a zed when escaping through a window, or was very closely pursued by zeds when escaping – this was not only resulting in visual weirdness in the anims build, but also was trapping the player in the window frame for all perpetuity. As such, after a consultation with Animator Martin, we can use this sort of situation for some cool new gameplay considerations. PLEASE NOTE: This is a WIP animation, and whatever anyone tells you – the big saucepan is a bug that’s already been fixed and won’t be in the final build. (We’re also working on more ‘table against window’ polish). On top of this we will be improving this further – perhaps with a zed grabbing and pulling you into the window instead of pushing you out. Another example of a similar blemish that we’re fixing up meanwhile (known internally as being on The Sasha Shitlist) is the way that based on the existing game when the zeds are currently pushed left or right their animation is that of staggering backwards instead of the relevant direction – a Martin-provided remedy for which is currently being added into the game. Other work that’s gone on this week meanwhile includes fixes and improvements for the in-game radio communication system, work on a community translation tool and Zac’s work on a function that will allow us to more directly play with colour saturation/hue of the scene and make the most of our new character models. Oh and finally, Yuri is working out a way to stop saves losing vehicles on irregular shutdowns. Thanks all, hopefully a more extended gameplay vid next week. This week’s overgrown safehouse from Dark Oracle. A general list of stuff added to PZ, and vids of features being worked on, is kept here – so you don’t have to plough through endless dev blogs for info. The Centralized Block of Italicised Text would like to direct your attention to the PZ Wiki should you feel like editing or amending something, and the PZ Mailing List that can send blogs like this and patch notes direct to your mailbox. We also live on Twitter right here! Our Discord is open for chat and hijinks too.
  12. Sick Boy

TV programmes

Yes. You get the multiplier from a TV show if you watch the corresponding TV show after reading the skill book. I always try to snag a cooking and carpentry book on day 1 and have them read by the end of it... That way I can get all that sweet, sweet multiplied Xp for sitting on my butt watching TV. (It works for all books, I just find those 2 to be the most convenient to have leveled early on.)
  13. Demergo

respawn loot

How does respawn loot work in containers? Should the container be empty or does it just change the loot after the time has elapsed? If I move a box, do you think new loot will appear in it? In the sandbox respavn loot is included.
  14. Crossbow7734

TV programmes

I knew about that thing with multiple TV giving more experience, but I was always wondering if you read a skillbook and then watch a tv show, will it multiply received exp?
  15. Demergo

Water supply base

will the water in the sink be as poisoned as in the barrel? If so, can I fill the barrel with boiled water? Can I connect several barrels to one sink?
  16. Kim Jong Un

Water supply base

The water barrel has to be above and offset by one tile in any direction to supply gravity-fed water to the sink.
  17. AlphaOmega

On server restart buildings burn down.

On server restart players houses are burning down for some reason. To my understanding it's a sleeping meta event they login and it's all burnt textures and the loot in the house is gone. How can I fix this from happening? People are leaving. I can't not be able to restart the server please help. It's not just houses it's safehouses. Both times the server was restarted a safehouse was burnt. The server is using these mods Hydrocraft, OGRM, OGRM Silencers, Nocturnal Zombies, Craft Helper, Filibuster Rhymes' Used Cars, Log Wall Gates and bedfordfalls, Slocanlake.
  18. Demergo

Water supply base

I live on the river but still want to provide myself with clean water Can I install a faucet and connect water from barrels to it? What is the distance of the barrels and will the water be purified even if it was poisoned in the barrel? It seems there was such a bug Can you advise how to organize the storage tank for convenient use of clean water
  19. Pwnguin

General Creativity

Bruh I keep getting email notifications about this post years later
  20. Noncuro

TV programmes

There's no more tv shows after the 9th days, i think. (Maybe the 12th) So if the electricity shutdown before that, sure, why not. But after that, you're on your own...
  21. Demergo

TV programmes

Do you manage to watch TV after turning off the electricity in the city?
  22. Noncuro

TV programmes

Channel: Life and Live tv Three shows a day : 6AM, noon & 6PM. These are random, but I think there's the cook show every morning. Extra cheating tip : the number of TV increases the XP.
  23. Demergo

TV programmes

What are the conditions for TV to show TV shows?
  24. Zampa77

General Creativity

Writings are very welcomed. Would love to look at a snippet of your work sometime, even if not your novels.
  25. Zampa77

Wiki :-)

I surmise I am very brave to do.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?