Question for the Britons!

Albedo

There's a lot more violent crime in Britain. Personally I would stay in America, but your decision isn't mine. If you feel comfortable in moving over there for your work, go ahead. You should at least consider taking up martial arts if you do make the move, though.

I'm laughing, but differently at each half. The first I'm laughing at you. The second I'm laughing with you.

muslims taking over Britain aswell?  :-|

20130818137681257220858.gif

fixed ;)

I see you guys on thin ice, too.

I might read your posts wrong butI I'd like you guys to be a tad more attentive.

You can get a train from Bristol to Gloucester and from there you can get train to Stroud which is very close to Stonehouse, so with a bit more research you will be able to find the connecting bus routes to fill in the gaps (train will take about 1 hour 30 mins)

And Bath although technically a city is not the biggest place in the world. Its a city as it has 2 Universities a Cathedral and is the only world heritage City in the UK. I'm sure I don't need to spout on about the Roman History and history in general as its a very old town, but there's lots to discover here and its very beautiful place. 

Feel free to ask any more questions about the area and I will see what I can do for you.

Archived