So you can't attach propane tanks to the red BBQ Gutted much.

mrblonde

So i read that we can use propane tanks and i was like awesome, so i started building my base around this little red BBQ and i was loving it.

Then i took the propane tank from the white BBQ thinking haha i can now use my trust Red BBQ of delight.

i was gutted to find out that it does not work, i have spent 17 in game days building around this.

Hopefully in the future you will be able to attach all propane tanks to the system.

How I can use the campfire? I don't know how to make fire and I need to cook my food

1) You need a campfire kit

2) With the campfire kit in you main inventory (not a bag) right click on the ground and place the campfire.

3) To light the campfire you need a book, newspaper, magazine + lighter or matches

The fire can be fueled with wood planks. For a Meal one or two aditional planks are enough.

i was gutted to find out that it does not work, i have spent 17 in game days building around this.

It was already discussed in my thread two weeks ago. Funny thing, I have chosen the same house because of the BBQ-Grill.

Haha, there's so many threads on this forum and so many changes in all the versions it can be hard to search for something that is up-to-date.  I did the exact same thing, built a giant fort around my base that had a red BBQ (In Westpoint), then discovered there was no way to use it with the BBQ, sad times.

I wonder if there will be a way to 'Dismantle' walls in a future update (or any item crafted with Carpentry), and the higher the Carpentry Level the more of the resources that went in to create the item come back out.

I wonder if there will be a way to 'Dismantle' walls in a future update (or any item crafted with Carpentry), and the higher the Carpentry Level the more of the resources that went in to create the item come back out.

Yep.

Excellent, thanks for letting me know :)

Yep.

But you can use the red BBq You just need gas instead of propane.

I tried the red gas can and it doesn't work (Build 27). I also tried wood logs, wood planks, propane tank and the electricity is on.

The only thing that works is to light it for a second with a book and a lighter. Exept that there is nothing to fuel it.

So, the BBQs that look like charcol burners can be used as campfires? You just need the knotted boards and fuel like a campfire?

If so, sweet. That would solve the whole buddy-just-walked-through-the-campfire-and-torched-the-safehouse issue I had last time I played in multiplayer :P

has anyone else noticed that a bag of charcoal is in the game files, Items list?

There is nothing in the suburbsdistribution.lua so it won't get spawned (it is not in the game).

There is nothing to fuel the small (red) BBQ in Build 27