Resetting the world on dedicated server

syfy

been fighting this for a couple days now, with no success.

i'm trying to wipe out the previous save completely, it was set to keep running whether anyone was playing or not. which is not a good thing.

but i have no idea how to do this. i read a thread on Reddit where the author suggested deleting the DB file on a home server, tried it on mine and now cannot connect (but thats a different issue stupid Java)

could really use some help here, as i'm sure this will start coming up with more people looking to rent a dedicated server.

a look at the admin panel and the files within http://www.twitch.tv/sfy2004/b/541574633

c:/users/your name/zomboid/multiplayer/

look for servertest folder

delete it and youll have a whole new map

c:/users/your name/zomboid/server/

look for servertest.ini

open it with a text editor

change PauseEmpty=false to PauseEmpty=true

save

c:/users/your name/zomboid/multiplayer/

look for servertest folder

delete it and youll have a whole new map

c:/users/your name/zomboid/server/

look for servertest.ini

open it with a text editor

change PauseEmpty=false to PauseEmpty=true

save

so none of the stuff in the server companies files needs to be touched at all?

it's all on my end? just want to be 100% on this because this is one i rented from Lowping

thats on the server, where ever your multiplayer folder is stored inside it is where the map is stored. just delete the map folder to get a new world. and then the server folder is in the same place as the multiplayer folder inside that is where the ini file is to change settings. both must be edited server side.

to update this, the correct folder appears to be the server folder located at \Zombiod\Server\Zombie\, which is what you were correctly saying. it was the second issue that was the bigger problem

when you shut down the server to reset the world, and then restart it, the server bat file launches and  asks for an admin password for the sqlite db. and just sits there waiting until it gets one, preventing anyone from accessing the server

(according to support at Lowping)