communicate with signs

I think a way to build signs or write on walls would greatly improve multiplayer with little effort.

Players are far and few on the still growing map. Most interaction with random players happens in global chat or seeing the dead zombies and raided stuff they left behind. With signs people could leave warnings, give tips, mark property, tell stories. It would really add to the emersion of the game.

I think a way to build signs or write on walls would greatly improve multiplayer with little effort.

Players are far and few on the still growing map. Most interaction with random players happens in global chat or seeing the dead zombies and raided stuff they left behind. With signs people could leave warnings, give tips, mark property, tell stories. It would really add to the immersion* of the game.

Something like this might turn up in game and i will be glad when it does. There is the spray paint mod that does add this in a way, though it is a little out dated and will require you to read up on it a bit to get it working with the newest build 27.