So I'm just home from seeing Sean Walsh live..

Now, I have to admit - I've never been to see a comedian live before so I didn't really know what to expect, not to mention that people in my town tend to know everyone else and we have a large twangs of different accents in our tones so we often use a mixture of Enligsh, Scottish & occasionally Welsh terms.. Anyway, back on track:

So I went to see Sean Walsh live and can safely say this is the first time I've seen a comedian (live or not) actually laugh at the audience and not just with it, came out of the theatre feeling healthier than ever.. Somehow.

Now, I have to admit - I've never been to see a comedian live before so I didn't really know what to expect, not to mention that people in my town tend to know everyone else and we have a large twangs of different accents in our tones so we often use a mixture of Enligsh, Scottish & occasionally Welsh terms.. Anyway, back on track:

So I went to see Sean Walsh live and can safely say this is the first time I've seen a comedian (live or not) actually laugh at the audience and not just with it, came out of the theatre feeling healthier than ever.. Somehow.

Solid scientific fact that laughter is indeed the best medicine, more at 11.

Was he any good? Been thinking of heading to some comedy sets.

Yeah, he was excellent - as was his opening guy.. But a word of warning for the opening guy: He uses the whole self targeting racism thing, so if you're sensitive about that stuff it's probably best to avoid it.

Archived