Less carrying capacity

Thepurplerhino

There is too much leniency on how much I can carry in my main inventory (the box icon inventory).

I understand that I can shove quite a bit of stuff into a purse or backpack,

BUT there is no way that I can manage to carry several pots of water on my person without any bags or slings or whatever.

Please, lower the carrying capacity for the main inventory.

The devs are working on an update to the inventory system, which from my understanding will address this issue by dividing the "main inventory" into subcontainers based on what sort of equipment you're wearing.

This.

Also, sometimes realism does have to take a tad of a blow for gameplay value. It simply isn't fun to take 3 months of your real life time to move a coupla pots across the house or next door. This is one very minor tweak from realism that doesn't spoil any fun and makes the game playable.

What about if only empty pots could be placed in your inventory? And full pots requiring both hands?

...sometimes realism does have to take a tad of a blow for gameplay value. It simply isn't fun to take 3 months of your real life time to move a coupla pots across the house or next door. This is one very minor tweak from realism that doesn't spoil any fun and makes the game playable.