Sleeping feature

Florishier

Hi,

In the current state of multiplayer sleeping is disabled, but I was wondering if this is gonna stay this way or if this is gonna chance.

Maby make a server option that allows you to enable or disable sleeping? Since when I play on my own server with like 2-4 people I would really like to be able to sleep and skip the night, maby like in minecraft where you all have to sleep in order to skip time.

Hope to hear from you soon,

~Florishier

One of the ideas Lemmy talked about is having a "nap" system where you have to sleep for some in-game time. It'd be in normal speed and the nap would be rather short, much shorter than regular sleep. The real "sleep" would then come when you log out of the game.

I might be remembering it wrong though. They are at least going to fix something regarding sleep, that I'm sure of.

I dont know what game it was, but leveling up was done when character was sleeping. That would put some more emphasis to it.

I would go with naps + Minecraft style option for coop where one could sleep through the night when all agree to do so.

I dont know what game it was, but leveling up was done when character was sleeping. That would put some more emphasis to it.

I would go with naps + Minecraft style option for coop where one could sleep through the night when all agree to do so.

I think you're thinking of Oblivion, but then it had an awful level up system in that game. :P

Archived