Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

Hey everyone, Amy Valentine here.

I want to give a big shoutout to Darkness and the rest of the community!

There are a lot of friendly people around and the admin is doing a great job. I would recommend this server to anyone,who is looking for the light rp/cooperative side of this game.

I'm looking forward to see you in game Iron. Remember, we still have to take our base back... (I know it was Darkness, who spawned those zombies and i love it!) ;)

if your not sure how to back up your save go to C/user/username/zomboid/multiplayer and copy and past your save into a new folder so you can plug it back in if you encounter a game braking bug it is best to make the back up away from player made bases on a country road

Yea Justitia,we have a good thing going don't we. I've finally started again, my guys were, IronCoffins, Captain Picard, Heisenberg 1, 2,3 now 4. Bad luck with Heisenberg, sucks back to nothing again. Hey darkness are you able to change my stats? I know you said you can get rid infection and all that stuff. since I've created another guy with the same name again, can you add my skills I've leveled up in? If you can I had

Carpentry lvl4

Cooking lvl1

Running lvl1

cant remember any of the others, anyway let me know 

Hello,

first of all thank for the server !

I played this morning and yesterday, and now It tell me that my Lua files are not like the server one.

And no update on stream ?

Did i miss something ?

edit later :

I tryed re-install, delete my Zomboid dir, goes to v28 and then v29. Nothing change. I can go on others servers.

I'm running the game on linux via Steam.

Grr it's frustrating  :???:

Hello,

first of all thank for the server !

I played this morning and yesterday, and now It tell me that my Lua files are not like the server one.

And no update on stream ?

Did i miss something ?

edit later :

I tryed re-install, delete my Zomboid dir, goes to v28 and then v29. Nothing change. I can go on others servers.

I'm running the game on linux via Steam.

Grr it's frustrating  :???:

Yeah there is a steam update i had same problem you need to check steam downloads and see if it is paused in Q or something also check if you reinstated that your on the [iwillbackupmysaves] branch as it can get knocked off on to build 28

Thx for the reply, I checked steam update, but nothing. I'm on the "iwillbackupmysaves" branch.

The game indicate that my version is 29.2 (should it be 29.3 ?)

Edit later :

Removing local files, re-downloading game without success. Game still say version 29.2 and Lua files are not the same as the server...

Yes, it connect me, launching the "cinematic" (this is how you die stuff)

Then there is a checksum and message "Your lua files don't match server one blablabla"

Well if the problem comes from this hotfix I just have to wait that steam tell me to update...

I will play later sadly  :-|

Ok, I had to copy some lua file from the windows version to have this working I assume that the linux version do not contain the last hotfix.

I see that using diff on lua files and seeing the "patch" for rain for instance.

I can't seem to log in on this server. It just stalls on black screen forever. I have the latest build 29

I'm on Mac osx 10.9.4

EDIT:

Second attempt I got a message with some missing Lua files. Can I copy these somehow? Where do I get them from?

@Bes, where did you find these files - I'm curious? Would love to check this server out asap.