Pancakez54's genius game changing super amazing brilliant fast idea

PK'EZ-54

Recently, I was recently playing some PZ recently. And I thought to my egg boiler "Do you know what this game really needs? Giant crab monsters instead of zombies." I think that these will give the game a really fun combat style. Or maybe that in sandbox you could alter stuff with the player aswell. Like running speed, stamina, speed, carrying weight, item grab speed, running speed etc. You know... For the people who can't play this game E.G. me.

Recently, I was recently playing some PZ recently. And I thought to my egg boiler "Do you know what this game really needs? Giant crab monsters instead of zombies." I think that these will give the game a really fun combat style. Or maybe that in sandbox you could alter stuff with the player aswell. Like running speed, stamina, carrying weight, item grab speed etc. You know... For the people who can't play this game E.G. me.

How many times have you died?

What about giant zombie crabs from space who can shoot lasers from their claws and are super awesome because they fly?

I'd like that...

And changing the players attributes seems like a good idea for sanbox mode as long as it stays realistic.

Yeah, but I still can't run fast :(

Oh you poor sick fellow, the PZ Doktor iz in...!!! Here ya go, try out my Swedish Fork Knife mod , take one and go back to PZ and call me in the morning. you should be fine.

Alright... But this better give me an advantage.

Just use the lua and press F6+K to Gimme one in game and stab away my friend. Stab away.