From Muldraugh to Westpoint

Jarrick

Is it possible to run from one city to the next?

Obviously the two cities are separate when creating a game.  The PZ Map, however, shows that they are very much connected by roads.  While I haven't taken the time to try and run from one city to the next, I'm curious if it's possible.

Nothing like a long journey down an abandoned highway, seeking supplies after you've looted an entire cities worth of goods.

tip: leave or enter West Point along the western train tracks http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.8052635573174132,0.16258011264685646,49.53389137919999

follow the path down to either of the wide green strip's then head to the highway. will still encounter plenty of zombies, but this will let you avoid the horde that gathers by the entrance to West Point. and they are very good landmarks to keep you oriented.

Made the trip several times myself during the early days of multiplayer. Having everyone spawn in Muldraugh depleted the amount of loot fairly quickly after all :P

If you've only got a strength (carry limit) of 8, if you bring along one large bag, you should be able to pack enough supplies for the trip. Bring food, water, and a tent kit. I made the trip with some building supplies, the tent, food, water, and even a shotgun with only a carry limit of 8. The trick is to equip the melee weapon in one hand, the shottie in the other, and keep everything else in the bag. Just remember to only pack the essentials. Using an axe as your primary weapon will stop you from having to find one in West Point.

Archived