Shopping Carts/Trolleys

unsaved_progress

Obligatory Disclaimer: sorry if this has been discussed, wasn't on commonly suggested thread nor could I find it on the forums at large...

So..

my idea is to implement shopping trolleys (or carts depending on where you live and what you call them...see pic: http://www.scaffoldmart.com/grocery-shopping-carts/cart_images/KLO-X-155L.jpg) for looting. Pretty self-explanatory, you find them in shopping mall car parks and they can be wheeled about, filled up with way more stuff than a duffle bag, some of them even have a little baby seat for Spiffo dolls....

...but, of course, they have positive and negative attributes. So, you can carry a lot of stuff in one, but it makes a lot of noise and can attract Zeke. You can ride it down a hill (when they introduce hills) to quickly escape a hoard but in general it moves slowly like you are overencumbered. If you get overwhelmed you can/have to ditch it (like a quick panic drop everything button that someone else was talking about on another thread) so it becfomes a risk/reward, i can carry all this stuff slowly back, but if i need to, i have to be able to abandon it at a whim and run away. It could even be used offensively by pushing into a gang of zeds. 

I think its an interesting thing that would be helpful and comes with a balanced set of tradeoffs, its totally something someone would/could/should do in an apocalypse and it could be found in Muldraugh. With vehicles being implemented at some point (and 3D-ified PZ on the way) adding something like this (I'm ignorantly guessing) wouldn't be impossible (and they may even have it in their minds).

So, what do people think?