Stealth move?

supernatural57

1: Snapping a neck requires well over 250 POUNDS of force, something that most people cannot achieve on their own, even with the help of adrenaline. Even a seasoned zombie vet wouldn't "quickly" snap a neck, it'd take a considerable amount of effort and risk

2: Why the HELL would you put your hands so close to their mouth? That is completely insane, nobody in their right mind would attempt it let alone survive it.

3: You can already do this with a knife, and this is conjecture but it appears that hitting zombies with a weapon or shoving them in stealth has a higher chance to knock them down, and probably deals more damage as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2023 at 12:03 PM, supernatural57 said:

Yes.  I like that.  Thank you.   I was thinking "4head" and not "mouth" grab like a gator.  Lol.  made me laugh.  Thank you for reminding me of "finding a knife" while playing insane rare loot.  
piece/peace/pace

It's not just knives, actually. You have a better chance to knockdown with any weapon when they're unaware.

Ya they nerfed knife spawn into oblivion 

One of the most common kitchen utensils people own multiple of found in restaurants and houses apparently doesn't exist in Kentucky.

Realistically speaking Kentuckians in the 90s were all Karate masters. 

They used to Karate Chop their vegetables and meats.

This Documentary Video showing how Kentuckians cutting a Watermelon in the 90s.

You will clearly see in the video there are no knives in the kitchen! 

Edited by ZombieHunter