Game Editor

xXMoksXx

I think I'm not the only one who would like to see a really convenient game editor. I think everyone will agree with me that games from Bethesda are very popular not only because of interesting worlds, but probably primarily because of their editors, thanks to which anyone with the simplest programming understanding can create a good mod. Let's face it, not everyone knows how to program and not everyone has time to learn. In addition, it takes a lot of time if you create a lot of the same type of items. It's pretty easy to get confused in the code and it's hard to update it if you have more than 1000 lines. Therefore, I want to suggest at least considering this idea, I think such things will make it easier not only for modders, but also for developers themselves. The editor would write the code for us himself, and we would only have to choose the necessary characteristics of objects from the list. Please write in the comments if it has already been said somewhere that this will be added in the foreseeable future.

• 4 weeks later...

I've also played a few games with event based programming built into the game which makes it possible for somebody that has no understanding of programming to make their own sort of game within the game. A feature like that in PZ especially when NPCs are added could make for a great deal of fun and make it so anybody could make their own content and their own story.