The window of vehicle's hood

Nazarito22

When player open hood and check vehicle mehanics, then go away ( zombies atacking etc. )  and back to the hood window with vehicle mechanics is closed. 

Please do next one - when player is back to the hood and hood was open window just show again (without press button). This window can be close when player will close the hood. Thanks.

P.S. It's very angry me when I million times open the hood (when zombies attack and attack for example) and wait always 3-4 seconds ( I didn't close the hood ). Just no logic. Hope you will fix that quickly guys.

Edited by Nazarito22

I realy try to get what u mean but hud disapear only when ur far from car. U can kill zombie that is near and hud will be still. So what is The problem? Ofc hood is open and after hud for repair car disapear u need to close it and open again to work on car guts. And angry or not u shuld 1st clear area be4 u start geting inside of cars. 

9 hours ago, duh7 said:

but hud disapear only when ur far from car

It's good , but when you back to the hood the hud must open up automtically ( not hood , the window with characteristics. Hood still opened ) and you must see charcteristic without any actions by you because hood was not closed. 

Why I for check hood inside I need close the hood , open the hood , waiting 5 secs and then I will see window with characteristics ? It's irrationalized wasting time. 

Edited by Nazarito22

13 hours ago, Nazarito22 said:

It's good , but when you back to the hood the hud must open up automtically ( not hood , the window with characteristics. Hood still opened ) and you must see charcteristic without any actions by you because hood was not closed. 

Why I for check hood inside I need close the hood , open the hood , waiting 5 secs and then I will see window with characteristics ? It's irrationalized wasting time. 

So what i propose is to make range be4 hud disapear a lot bigger. But here is a problem. If there is a lot of cars with opened hood every car will pop up on ur screen when u will be in range.  I think it is ok nie it is now. 

Edited by duh7

13 hours ago, duh7 said:

So what i propose is to make range be4 hud disapear a lot bigger. But here is a problem. If there is a lot of cars with opened hood every car will pop up on ur screen when u will be in range.  I think it is ok nie it is now. 

Pop up ( window ) will be one , just information will be change. Information will be from the nearest hood.

Edited by Nazarito22