Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

Hello,

I've not played the multiplayer on PZ yet. I've been trying to get into your server, but I get a message displayed which tells me the connection has failed.

I have been entering Keifleaf.no-ip.biz in the IP field, left the port as default and entered a name. Do you have any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Sorry if this is a known issue with a fix, I'm just doing this for the first time. :)

Thanks

Hello,

I've not played the multiplayer on PZ yet. I've been trying to get into your server, but I get a message displayed which tells me the connection has failed.

I have been entering Keifleaf.no-ip.biz in the IP field, left the port as default and entered a name. Do you have any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Sorry if this is a known issue with a fix, I'm just doing this for the first time. :)

Thanks

are you on the iwillbackupmysave beta branch?

Didn't realize the patch came out today, taking down server in a few minutes to patch and hard reset, best to do both at the same time anyway. Maybe be down for about 30 minutes tops, but then build 26 wooo!

Server has been up all day, looks like it's still currently running but if there was a hotfix since build 26 I have not gotten that yet, so that is most likely the issue(damn job keeping me busy). Going to bring down the server for a minute or two to check.

Edit : Yea I needed the hotfix/patch, give it a shot now.

Hey man, great server. I wouldn't mind a reset right now. Also were you thinking about making it a PvP or nah?

Yea I have to reset so that will happen soon, since some modder signed onto the server and broke it. Hard reset incoming, and no it will not be pvp.