A "Panic" button (Drop everything in 1press)

LeoIvanov

I think I speak for the majority of people when I say that we've been atleast once in a situation where we are overencumbered, and there are zombies around every corner trying to take a bite out of you. You really, really don't have time to organize your loot while running away from the brain eaters, and the stuff like "looking for the heaviest item to drop" might end your life should you take too long to do it.

Since then I always thought that there should be some useful button on keyboard, upon press of which the player just drops everything except the item in their primary hand + their clothes. The action should consist of a single "action bar" upon the ending of which ALL of your items appear on the ground. That includes backpacks, pens, stuff in backpacks, bags, anything.

That will both be useful for such scenarios when zombies lunge at you from everywhere and when during a multiplayer interaction, when you find yourself ambushed by people and have a couple of seconds to run away.

Discuss what you think, and again, sorry if it was already suggested before. I checked both "PZ suggestions list" and "Commonly suggested suggestions", didn't find any mention of this feature there.