Darker Zomboid

The_One_And_Only

I'M GONNA RIP YOU'RE INTESTINES OUT AND PLAY JUMP-ROPE WITH THEM!

Pffff... Please.. What are you nuts? The best way is the classy and devious villain with a slight amount of insanity and sarcasm not the barbaric brute with a knife.  (tophat)

YES!

I STABBED MYSELF, AND IT FELT GOOD!

SO NOW I STAB OTHERS TO MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD!

I THINK IT WORKS, THEY ALL PASS OUT FROM JOY!

aHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

yeah, I'm pretty sure that if this was added in TIS would attract the attention of certain... news outlets. Plus, I don't think Binky wants to animate rape. Just saying.

You don't really gotta animate it, you just drag them behind a wall. Done. 

Anyway, yeah it would get controversy.

I wish we could do it in GTA games as well, along with killing kids, to show all forms of crime.

I'm not one for the idea of rape in my favorite ga me. So no thanks... 1tC55zB.gif

If i can commit bad acts in a game, i want to be the lowest scum of the earth, I want to be hated by all. I want to hurt people to the best of my ability. I want to break people. I want to see them crumple and cry. I want to watch everyone die.

I want to be Public Enemy Number One.

Well then you better start looking for a game that allows you to do that.

I can. It's not in america though, Fox news and all would hatestorm it away.

Well so much for playing as female characters around this guy. GkS5i4q.gif

Nice that someone is gaining common sense back :I

Rape is a bit much but cutting throats are enjoyable IkRIq9R.gif

Wanna know what's worst?

I'm Bisexual. I Don't care if you're female, i'm still the monster. No matter who you are, no matter what you are, I WILL FIND YOU.

Wanna know what's worst?

I'm Bisexual. I Don't care if you're female, i'm still the monster. No matter who you are, no matter what you are, I WILL FIND YOU.

Mother of god have mercy on our bums. 6RDundc.gif 

(in all seriousness I laughed my ass off at that post especially to this; "No matter who you are, no matter what you are, I WILL FIND YOU.")

Wanna know what's worst?

Mother of god have mercy on our bums. 6RDundc.gif

(in all seriousness I laughed my ass off at that post especially to this; "No matter who you are, no matter what you are, I WILL FIND YOU.")

Not just your bums..

(Makes gesture of pushing head down below waist)

Not just your bums..

Okay buddy don't go pushing the envelop on here otherwise I may have to ditch this topic/suggestion and sick enigma on you. hsTBuVa.gif

EDIT: well robo came to the rescue, a "told you so moment" if only I would've typed faster.