Many questions

zenue

There's no set date for the return of NPCs yet. It's tied to the metagame system which is also in development; so I'd say a fair while longer before we start seeing the re-emergence of our lovable computer controlled targets-- I mean friends. If you want to read a bit about NPCs, you could sift through some of the Mondoids from a few months back... 

As to your second question, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Yes, you can die in Project Zomboid. A lot. But I'm guessing you meant something more than that...? ;)

There's no set date for the return of NPCs yet. It's tied to the metagame system which is also in development; so I'd say a fair while longer before we start seeing the re-emergence of our lovable computer controlled targets-- I mean friends. If you want to read a bit about NPCs, you could sift through some of the Mondoids from a few months back... 

As to your second question, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Yes, you can die in Project Zomboid. A lot. But I'm guessing you meant something more than that...? ;)

I mean that can you die when you sleep ingame? 

Yep, you can die while you sleep. If your character is very tired it might even happen that you don´t hear the attack at all but there is also the possibility that your char will wake up by the noise the Zeds create so you have a chance to fight them.

OT:

@Wiggins: Hey! Didn´t know you were activ on the forums. Just followed you today on twitch.

Archived