Are there NPCs?

Ghosk

Not yet - but it's in the works. Keep an eye on the blog for progress/announcements.

Thanks :) To play alone is really boring, at least with npcs... I'll buy it when they are out. I'd like to make my group of people like in "The Walking blablabla" (don't wanna spam if you consider it spam) and such things.

Multiplayer is quite the time away so if you're going to wait until that it's going to be a while... On the other hand the NPC system is going to be quite in-depth and personally I'm waiting for them much more than the multiplayer. Remember that PZ is essentially a singleplayer game and will be geared towards that and the multiplayer will be added when all of the elemental SP features are in.

Multiplayer is quite the time away so if you're going to wait until that it's going to be a while... On the other hand the NPC system is going to be quite in-depth and personally I'm waiting for them much more than the multiplayer. Remember that PZ is essentially a singleplayer game and will be geared towards that and the multiplayer will be added when all of the elemental SP features are in.

Yeah I'd buy it when NPCs are out, probably they are better than multiplayer as you said and I trust you about this... Though I need to wait much I think... 

Archived