Instantly pain, I can't play!

raptor88

Question

Hi everybody! I have downloaded the demo version from Steam on Macintosh and I got a few problems...

First, if I start the game from Steam, I got black screen, both on normal and debug mode. So I decided to start the game from Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/Common/ProjectZomboid and it seems to works...

Second: After a few seconds from the very beginning of the game, I got the "minor pain" moodle and in few minutes I die! I have tried to remove the Zomboid directory from my home but nothing changed! ;(

8 answers to this question

I too have experienced this problem several times.

I own the full version and re-downloaded it. After a little bit of gameplay, my character shows a moodle that I have received damage and should be bandaged even though I had not engaged in combat at all. The health menu (where the skills and stuff are) shows that I have not been zombified, hit or even scratched. I cant apply any bandages at all. I eat bucket loads of food (to boost health) and still my health drops drastically until I die.

I'd be great I someone could help me please. Any sort of assistance would be very appreciated. Many Thanks! 

I own the full version and re-downloaded it. After a little bit of gameplay, my character shows a moodle that I have received damage and should be bandaged even though I had not engaged in combat at all. The health menu (where the skills and stuff are) shows that I have not been zombified, hit or even scratched. I cant apply any bandages at all. I eat bucket loads of food (to boost health) and still my health drops drastically until I die.

I'd be great I someone could help me please. Any sort of assistance would be very appreciated. Many Thanks! 

Have you tried as Enigma suggests above? Deleting everything first, and then reinstalling.

I just re-installed the game AND deleted all the files manually. *I did not delete the files manually previously.  I've just played for like two hours with no errors and Im sure it's fixed.

You're awesome, thanks a lot! :D

Have you tried as Enigma suggests above? Deleting everything first, and then reinstalling.

Archived