couldnt build woodn floor outside a window

SunnyPlayGames

I was able to build a floor outside of a window last night.

However, I likely went about it differently. 

I built a staircase from the ground up to the 2nd floor and built a floor "balcony" around the entire 2nd story of our safehouse. This had us place multiple floors in front of multiple windows. The balcony works great!

We did not try to place a floor outside the window from inside the window. 

• 7 months later...
On 12/14/2021 at 5:26 PM, Andreu said:

Hi, it happened to me too. I was reading last patch notes and i think its because of this: 

Building a floor right outside the window while being inside works fine for me. However the tile just to the left of that floor tile I build cannot be build on for some reason. The tile to the right can.... Im standing right on that tile I build and am right next to the tile to the left, but for some reason nothing happens when I click; the graphic isnt showing red like it usually does when you arent allowed to build

14 hours ago, LeverPostej said:

Building a floor right outside the window while being inside works fine for me. However the tile just to the left of that floor tile I build cannot be build on for some reason. The tile to the right can.... Im standing right on that tile I build and am right next to the tile to the left, but for some reason nothing happens when I click; the graphic isnt showing red like it usually does when you arent allowed to build

Could you share a screenshot, please? An image being worth 1000 words and all that :)