(B41 MP) Zombie Dissapearing

Maxi605

Yea this has happened to me twice now.

First time was myself and a friend meleeing a zed to death at a door way. I thought they fell through and outside but they had disappeared.

Second time was when we had shotguns with a zed that had already walked out of a building. Not sure who had its attention or which one of us killed it. (forgot to add, this second time the zed was lying on the floor animated as if it had been knocked down before it disappeared, never showed the corpse sprite)

Edited by 3rdParty

On 14/12/2021 at 00:33, 3rdParty said:

Sì, ora mi è successo due volte.

La prima volta siamo stati io e un amico che mischiavano a morte uno zed davanti a una porta. Pensavo che fossero caduti attraverso e fuori ma erano scomparsi.

La seconda volta è stata quando abbiamo avuto dei fucili con uno zed che era già uscito da un edificio. Non sono sicuro di chi abbia attirato la sua attenzione o chi di noi l'abbia ucciso. (ho dimenticato di aggiungere, questa seconda volta lo zed era sdraiato sul pavimento animato come se fosse stato abbattuto prima di scomparire, non ha mai mostrato lo sprite cadavere)

i confirm

Just to add something Ive noticed.

At the moment it seems if I ever use the Spear Traps mod (2640351732), zeds will disappear after killed in this way on MP.

Ive raised it with the modder though so dunno if its exclusively mod related or just something weird happening on my end.

Does this always happen in certain situation? Perhaps, you're fighting next to a corner of a car or - as mentioned - in a doorway? Are there other zeds present? How far away you are from each other? How often would you say this happens (1 in 10, 1 in hundred, etc) ? Any mods are enabled?

First time it happened as was described and that was an unmodded server. (2 of us melee attacking zed, fell through a doorway to outside of building and disappeared)

Second time we had Filibusters, Vanilla Weapons Expansion, Louisville Spawns and Better Hand Wash. (3 of us shooting at zeds leaving a building, already cleared perhaps a tile or two from the doorway before it fell and disappeared, but im unsure which one of us it was going for OR which one of us killed it)

Ive been trying out a Spear Trap mod (just that, ID:2640351732, v0.0.3) and very similar thing happens with every death on those traps (zed falling down, still animated and growling on the ground, then disappears) 

But im assuming thats mod related rather than linked to this issue, which certainly has happened on an unmodded server.

Edited by 3rdParty