halyp

Tha reel 1

Why is it that when I get bitten I die and dont respawn? semms like artificial difficalty too meh, also trial end errror gaempley too meh lol (fedora)

you can respawn, after your dead, select the save file you were using and select play, ur gonna make a new caracther but in the SAME world. meaning all ur item are where you left them and  whereever your dead body was, you can go there and loot it.

you can respawn, after your dead, select the save file you were using and select play, ur gonna make a new caracther but in the SAME world. meaning all ur item are where you left them and  whereever your dead body was, you can go there and loot it.

Yeah, that mainly sums it all up.

trial, and error is something you like - isn't it?

Not sure if its his kind of taste.

why is he always forcing us to be like that :wacko:

Why is it that when I get bitten I die and dont respawn? semms like artificial difficalty too meh, also trial end errror gaempley too meh lol (fedora)

thats similar to what i wrote first - but i changed it because i think we're ready to skip the chitchat

Meh, you can blame that one on me. I'm not very bright at times but I did in-fact delete it 13mins after. Was a great opportunity for that type of comment. I don't want to be the bad guy but honestly the original post has little thought behind it and that bothers me. :unsure:   

"Why is it that when I get bitten I die and dont respawn? semms like artificial difficulty ..."

The difference between artificial difficulty and real difficulty is that real difficulty can be overcome through intelligent gameplay such as planning out how you will attack a group so you will not take any damage, being patient, and being cautious. Therefore PZ is actually REAL DIFFICULTY.

Meh, you can blame that one on me. I'm not very bright at times but I did in-fact delete it 13mins after. Was a great opportunity for that type of comment. I don't want to be the bad guy but honestly the original post has little thought behind it and that bothers me. :unsure:   

not you, the op - i totally agree to your first comment. wasn't easy for me too, takes some time to find the right words ;)

fthank u gays f0r halyping meh bootom oi stell fthank et had artifichial dipacalty :cool:

For the love of my sanity PLEASE use basic grammar and spelling!

if English isnt is first language maybe thats the best he can do,  you gotta respect that, if u cant i suggest you just ignore his post, but there is no poing in trying to critize him, he isnt doing anywrong execpt not having a good grasp on writing in English, witch is ( i checked interpol and the fbi and cia crime list ) luckily not a crime :)

fthank u gays f0r halyping meh bootom oi stell fthank et had artifichial dipacalty :cool:

For the love of my sanity PLEASE use basic grammar and spelling!

if English isnt is first language maybe thats the best he can do,  you gotta respect that, if u cant i suggest you just ignore his post, but there is no poing in trying to critize him, he isnt doing anywrong execpt not having a good grasp on writing in English, witch is ( i checked interpol and the fbi and cia crime list ) luckily not a crime :)

What confuses me is his grammar went from OK to absolutely atrocious. Seems like he MIGHT be trolling, but I'll simply stay weary of him for now.

i too was thinking he migth be trolling. bad grammar and English are generally at my level . :)

but then i figured even if he is trolling, its harmless and kinda fun to try to understand his sentence, also  if he troll he put lots of effort in those message :)

not at this topic, right ...

as long there is no proof he's still in troll status. i'm a bad speller too, but for you people have the time to double check my writing for errors (mostly). http://www.dict.cc is bookmarked right next to pz forums :)

common circumstances to be a part of an international community

Archived