Sign in to follow this  
MrHrulgin

If Zombie rate is set to 0, the helicopter will summon 1 zombie.

While doing some testing regarding the Life & Living TV programming, I found this amusing thing. I had set the zombie rate to None so I could do my 9 day TV binge, but when the helicopter arrived, I was surprised by a sad, lone zombie.

37 minutes ago, MrHrulgin said:

While doing some testing regarding the Life & Living TV programming, I found this amusing thing. I had set the zombie rate to None so I could do my 9 day TV binge, but when the helicopter arrived, I was surprised by a sad, lone zombie.

Obviously, the helicopter caused the outbreak. XD

The helicopter event occurred, and then within the next couple of game hours, he was banging on my door. I assumed that it was the helicopter, because that was the significant event that had recently occurred. What marks a night event for me to be able to determine which made it happen?

Night events are not really easy to spot, it's not a particular sound like meta events, it's just 1 or 2 zombies spawning during a night and attacking your safehouse, from what you say it doesn't seem like this zombie spawned from night event but you could try the same settings with nigth events disabled and see if it happens again to be sure (assuming no other event can spawn zombies)

Edited by Axezombie

Looking at the night event description in the Sandbox Options, they're described as "Sleeping Event: Governs night-time metagame events during the player's sleep". Unless that description is incorrect, it was definitely not that because my character was awake the whole time.

Edited by MrHrulgin