• 0

Runs poorly now that 40. update
0

Question

So now I can not play PZ as the newest update runs poorly.  doesnt respond to mouse clicks nor does charachters move smoothly can anyone help me why this is happening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Are you using any mods? Have you checked your options and increased the FPS cap for the game and the UI?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 hours ago, Beard said:

Are you using any mods? Have you checked your options and increased the FPS cap for the game and the UI?

I downloaded mods but did not enable them and I upped the FPS and still runs bad.  Should I delete all the mods that are not enabled?  How do I do that?  ARGGHHH I cant play my game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, Jdrock12 said:

I downloaded mods but did not enable them and I upped the FPS and still runs bad.  Should I delete all the mods that are not enabled?  How do I do that?  ARGGHHH I cant play my game

When you unsubscribe from them they get deleted. You could also try updating your drivers. Outdated drivers can affect the performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Beard said:

When you unsubscribe from them they get deleted. You could also try updating your drivers. Outdated drivers can affect the performance.

Eventually.

 

Better to manually delete them (or just delete the loaded.txt file).

 

And increasing FPS is not what you want. Disable vsync and set the fps to the lowest setting, just to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0