Penalty for sleeping in a chair vs. a bed

Sparrow

I was thinking, to add a little realism and challenge to the game, that it would be nice if there was some penalty for sleeping in a chair vs a bed.

I know if I try to sleep in an awkward spot I wake up sore, tired and cranky. I've never tried sleeping in a dining room chair but I imagine even during the zombie apocalypse it would suck. If nothing else is available (ie you're trapped in an office building by a horde of zombies) then a chair would do, but it would be nice if you woke up with a temporary movement penalty, like soreness, or if you don't get as much sleep as you would in a nice comfy bed back at your base.

Any thoughts?

A bit like when you have to sleep on a long plane ride. I've had the same thought about how uncomfortable it would be, and I like your idea of a temporary movement penalty. I'd suspect it might add to a bit of sadness and waking up early.

There is actually difference IG btw sleeping in a bed or in a chair ; basically, you get more chance of waking up 1) earlier 2) in pain 3) and/or slighty hurt if you sleep somewhere other than a bed (or any combination of the 3).

It wont happens all the time tho (unfortunately) and you still can have a decent night sleeping on a chair... What i can't believe to be true, except if you're highly intoxicated (speaking of personnal experience :P )...

Edited by agreubill