Severe weather

2Girls1Chuck

At the moment there's only a few weather conditions that could be considered harmful, wet(chance of catching a cold),

snow(hypothermia) and Dry(no water, little snow) my suggestion would be to add in more weather effects like severe winds that could fell trees, Tornadoes possibly, Blizzards(low visibility, hypothermia) other possibilities include power outages, broken windows and many more.

Kentucky is home to some pretty tremendous weather from time to time. One problem with things like tornados is that you can't really "look down the road" for them. If you take my meaning. Furthermore they might bring about a rather spectacular and unsatisfactory end to a person's game without any real ability for the player to do anything about it.

At the moment Zomboid is pretty good about making sure that if you die it's almost always your fault in one way or another. Even if the odds can be stacked against you rather heavily.

Being said! Heavy weather really strikes me as a good idea. In off the cuff no real thought put into it fashion I could see that the wear and tear of extreme winds, blizzard and other concerns being the breakage of windows, collapse of roofs and impact on walls. Basically a sort of second tier "erosion" that can impact structures. Easy enough to patch up with some carpentry skill but potentially bad news. In addition to the moodle impact you described, of course.