Herbs and Spices

Kajin

Not sure how the new farming update is gonna play out and what's gonna be in it. On the off chance it doesn't include this stuff, I'd like it so we can grow herbs and spices and harvest them for use in making morale improving beverages like spearmint tea. We could also use them for increasing the basic values of cooked food.

But like I said, I'm not sure of the specifics of the farming update, so this might be irrelevant.

That could also be possible. Help keep you all nice and healthy when the store bought medications start to run out.

I tell ya guys. Spearmint is really tasty. I have a bunch of it growing in my backyard, actually. Neighbor put some in her planter a couple years ago and it spread. Now it's growing as a weed all over the neighborhood. We drink a fair bit of tea here because of it.

I like spearmint, too.

I talked about medicinal herbs in the old forums, I can find the link if you want. Long story short there aren't many medicinal herbs that people grow in their gardens in KY, and trying to find them out in the windows is dangerous for "average joe" as in KY you're just as likely to eat something deadly.

It might be rare, but certain stores and some houses might have a packet of seeds for such kinds of herbs around somewhere. But yeah, when I say herbs in this forum I'm mostly talking about their use in cooking with medicinal uses a sort of side branch.

Finally, someone I can look forward to playing multiplayer with -- without the need to burn their house down!

Your argument is invalid! There is always the need to burn down players houses! (Evil laugh)

OT:

It would be a cool addition to the game, but it shouldn't have any priority in my opinion.

It would be a cool addition to the game, but it shouldn't have any priority in my opinion.

You hath made a mortal enemy this day. Or some other day. I forget which.

IRREGARDLESS!

I forgot my point...