Line Of Vision Needs To Be Fixed

vonVile

Anything that's one tile in front of you should always be seen no matter how stressed.

I understand that the stress code is designed to make you see less, but there's flaws in the design that logically don't work. The way it should work is that your range of peripheral vision should narrow and range should lessen, but with the way the game is now I can't even see zombies standing face to face right in front of me. I've had multiple instances where I see a zombie I'm facing walking towards me from far away and as they get close they slowly start to disappear. It should be the exact oppose.

Another example is when I entered a bedroom through a window that was 2x3 tiles with only 2 tiles walking space. I killed 2 zombies that I saw before entering. As I moved towards the door I hear a chop sound and there was an invisible zombie in the room. The zombie then appeared squashed in the corner between me and the door. I should have been able to have seen that zombie after I entered the room especially with being in such a very confined space.

Reminds of that time, riding a bike, I somehow slammed right into something that was right in front of me, while looking in the general direction of fit.

It was a pole.

Zooming on a bicycle and running into a pole is vastly different than walking.

I had another instance where I was in a trailer with the small kitch3n that was 2 tiles in size. I looked through the cabinet and frig and when I was about to walk away an invisible crawler bit me. It was in the kitch3n with me and I couldn't see it with all the movement I did in that area.